yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Younger Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younger Men

I feel at least 10 years younger than I am, and this shows when I’m talking to men my age. I get along with them as friends, but I want a younger guy who can keep up…lol. I’m sure some older ones can, too…. I just haven’t found any I jive with. So I’m looking for pheros that might attract younger men. I’ve got Cougar from LP, and I adore the scent…. But looking for others to try out.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

I'm of the opinion that any sexual/social can be used effectively to attract any man
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

cops attract me, it just does something to me, I care less about looks too

Comment

Thanks!
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Tease attracts younger guys, Madame too.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Tease for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
              I feel at least 10 years younger than I am, and this shows when I’m talking to men my age. I get along with them as friends, but I want a younger guy who can keep up…lol. I’m sure some older ones can, too…. I just haven’t found any I jive with. So I’m looking for pheros that might attract younger men. I’ve got Cougar from LP, and I adore the scent…. But looking for others to try out.

This post had me cracking up. It is great that you are aware of what you want and you realize you need a young cat to pound you into oblivion.

I don't have any experience myself since I like my men older but I think playful pheromone blends are probably good for attracting those young fishes.

I included the links of what I think below. Have you ever been with a younger dude?

Sugar and spice and everything that's nice. Sometimes you just want to feel special and quiet the bitchiness around you.   TECHNICAL DATA Each "XS142 Sweetness" for Women bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer. 5.8 mg pheromones per

Girlfriend XS196   Very popular and new Beta-Test pheromone spray for women XS196 (Girlfriend /W) Built on XiSt/W this blend will have the man you're seeking a relationship with snuggling with you lickety-split   Each "XS196 Girlfriend" for Wo

Perfect for your everyday sexy. Whether at the office, home or going out to dinner Fantasy is the ideal accessory. It can easily adapt your business attire to evening wear without changing a thing. Gentle enough for the office, but sexy enough for the nightcap. Its been described as the Marilyn M

Presenting "BABE"You’re already HOT, now turn it up to BABE!Beginning as an experiment, we tastefully combined some of the most enticing social and sexual pheromones we had to see just how far women could push their BABE factor. And woah, did the reports come back strong: Offers of free

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

This post had me cracking up. It is great that you are aware of what you want and you realize you need a young cat to pound you into oblivion.

I don't have any experience myself since I like my men older but I think playful pheromone blends are probably good for attracting those young fishes.

I included the links of what I think below. Have you ever been with a younger dude?

Sugar and spice and everything that's nice. Sometimes you just want to feel special and quiet the bitchiness around you.   TECHNICAL DATA Each "XS142 Sweetness" for Women bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer. 5.8 mg pheromones per

Girlfriend XS196   Very popular and new Beta-Test pheromone spray for women XS196 (Girlfriend /W) Built on XiSt/W this blend will have the man you're seeking a relationship with snuggling with you lickety-split   Each "XS196 Girlfriend" for Wo

Perfect for your everyday sexy. Whether at the office, home or going out to dinner Fantasy is the ideal accessory. It can easily adapt your business attire to evening wear without changing a thing. Gentle enough for the office, but sexy enough for the nightcap. Its been described as the Marilyn M

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-f...for-women.html
                Thanks! Yes, I have tried it both ways. Younger. Older. There are things I appreciate about men my age or older, but at the end of the day, they aren't as fun. lol!! And the ones that ARE fun are definitely worse for the wear. They look worn out. I have had two very bad serious relationships and then the most recent was amazing until it wasn't. I don't even know if I want another big commitment. I just want to enjoy myself for now.

Comment

I just ordered some Sweetness. I have samples or partial bottles of the others. So I will play around and let you know how it goes! Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

I second Tease though I've also seen young guys hit hard by Celebrity and DM+ (alone or together)
                    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                      I just ordered some Sweetness. I have samples or partial bottles of the others. So I will play around and let you know how it goes! Thanks for the suggestions.
                      Weeeeeeell?
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Oh my, this topic is my dream come true! Definitely purchasing Tease! Any other insights?
                        XS arsenal:
                        Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                        Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                        Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

After Tease, Cops, Cougar… I’d also add LP Charisma, hits guys in any range.
                          Cougar + Cops is a great one
                          A-Nol + Cops good too

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X