yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity XS

Ladies,

On one of the posts or threads I said I was gonna try out Bitch XS but I really needed a pick me up so I decided to go with Celebrity XS.

I had an event that just passed and I went to town to buy a few last-minute stuff.

I felt very confident and these days whenever I put on some clothes or an outfit, I just don't feel pretty. It never fits right or to be liking. Sure, my family and hubby would be like you look great etc but I just don't feel as confident as I use to.

That day, this was my confident juice. The clothes never fit better, I felt like "THE SHIT" and I walked and strutted in town like I owned the place.

I am sticking with this for a bit

Cool.
    Are you going to use only Celebrity, or will you start to combine with other blends?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on what happens

Wonderful!
    There was a LOOOOOONG time that I could NOT put Celebrity down
    A great sparkly blend for sure, hurray for happy confident juice!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I really like celeb. Definitely a big boost in confidence!
      , Bobbi

Comment

I could use this myself. The other day I went out and felt frumpy even though I had on some new clothes. Covid weight is stubborn so far and I just felt frumpy and disheveled and socially distanced, I'm sure it was my combo experiment but I could use feeling the opposite. I had two coffees in front of me and was doing an AB comparison. As they cooled down, different facets were unveiling themselves, I was catching about 4 in the Kenya and I swear 7 in the burundi. The Burundi was reminding me of Creed Silver Mountain and the Kenya more like a Tom Ford Oud wood, solid but simpler. I got caught and admitted was I was doing probably looked weird and the Barista agreed but added if I wasn't weird he wouldn't like me.

Well three cheers for being weird I guess but I'd rather feel Like a Celebrity.

Oh, I went home with a pound of the Burundi. It was much more lively like the coming summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I could use this myself. The other day I went out and felt frumpy even though I had on some new clothes. Covid weight is stubborn so far and I just felt frumpy and disheveled and socially distanced, I'm sure it was my combo experiment but I could use feeling the opposite. I had two coffees in front of me and was doing an AB comparison. As they cooled down, different facets were unveiling themselves, I was catching about 4 in the Kenya and I swear 7 in the burundi. The Burundi was reminding me of Creed Silver Mountain and the Kenya more like a Tom Ford Oud wood, solid but simpler. I got caught and admitted was I was doing probably looked weird and the Barista agreed but added if I wasn't weird he wouldn't like me.

Well three cheers for being weird I guess but I'd rather feel Like a Celebrity.

Oh, I went home with a pound of the Burundi. It was much more lively like the coming summer.

We have a saying on my island. Every pot has its cover. Someone else may have thought differently but for that one person, it caught her eye.

Yes, right now I am working on weight, diet, a new wardrobe, self-love. While working, three kids, a husband and less sleep than a doctor so I don't usually feel my best.

I had to cancel my curiosity as to what Bitch XS is really all about because I NEED THE confidence boost.

Do you have Celebrity XS in your arsenal? Try it out and let me know if it gets you strutting like John Travolta in Staying Alive.

bee gees pizza GIF

Comment

I do indeed have it. I liked it enough to invest in a 30 ml. I don't recall strutting like John, My experiences as a guy seem different that what the ladies report. It has repeatedly drawn higher status women to me without me feeling high status so maybe I appear as John but need to find post covid surroundings to exploit it.

Comment

I still have the female Celebrity. Half a bottle.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X