yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use really thick body butters that take forever to absorb. I'm wondering if my pheros have been sliding right off. I bought some with me to the office so I can apply 1) after some time has passed since moisturizing and 2) to see if I notice a change from how I'm feeling naturally (vs applying first thing in the morning).

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      I use really thick body butters that take forever to absorb. I'm wondering if my pheros have been sliding right off. I bought some with me to the office so I can apply 1) after some time has passed since moisturizing and 2) to see if I notice a change from how I'm feeling naturally (vs applying first thing in the morning).
      Curious to see if you notice a difference. I make my own body butter and have been leaving extra time between application of my lotion and pheros, but only by about 20 minutes or so....
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Curious to see if you notice a difference. I make my own body butter and have been leaving extra time between application of my lotion and pheros, but only by about 20 minutes or so....
        I can't say that I did unfortunately but I just have not been having much luck with selfies lately.

That's not to say that there may not have been sone minor shifts in my mood or how I would've reacted to certain things as I certainly smelled the mones but I can't say I noticed anything that stood out like I sometimes do with blends that give me good selfies. Might be time for a little reset/break.

ETA: Comply may have made a task I normally “hate” doing a bit more bearable but I was also feeling more determined than usual due to some news I received prior.

Comment

Money is on my mind. My weight. I really want to loose at least 20 lbs. I want to start a new wardrobe.

I already sourced a seamstress and am still working with her to make my dresses and outfits

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Ooooooo! New wardrobe! That sounds fun!

I am ready to get off of work and go home.
          Christmas is days away but I really don't care this year.
          The Collection
          Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

I am thinking about sex.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• MissUnshelved
              MissUnshelved commented
              Editing a comment
              Slap on some Sleaze and hop to it!

After reading your Sleaze story, that went to the top of my list of sprays to buy. THE TOP!!!

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              MissUnshelved Jump and buy it. <3

wondering when we will see the end of covid
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X