yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

I felt like the DSX Women Forum section could use a generalize thread, this thread is for whatever's on your mind. Anything, whatever's weighing on your mind or whenever you feel you have something important to say and share. Anything goes, no judgment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go first; I'm so thankful that my ancestors have been guiding me on a route that I didn't know a whole year later would be something others strived for right now during this Corona Virus Epidemic. That is working online, & the fact that I was born a techy girl really worked out in my favor in this digital age. My determination, & grit is what get's me through every working day, & I am able to work at my own pace. I'm so thankful & privileged for having access to the internet, & a laptop, & being in an industry where no matter the economic status of the states current economy is I'll always have clients that seek me out & freedom to work as much or little as I want.

ETA: Mods let me know if this needs to be moved to the 'womens topics' Area, would we be able to have the titled altered for [Women Only]? If so I'm sure the guys would like to have their own thread created as well. Thank you. I forgot I put it in the general area & not the specific sub forum
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

I would say the corona is on my mind, i'm worried for my parents and family and i think it's more serious than people are saying.
    will i be alive in the next 6 months?, will my parents?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I'm sitting here watching my daughter play, completely and blissfully unaware of Covid-19, evil people who will hurt you just because they can and the myriad of other evils that lurk in the shadows of a world that has many things I love too.
      Like most parents I want a secure and love filled childhood for her, full of connection and joy.
      The reality is that I have no control over any circumstances. Only how to respond to them.
      I pray I have the grace and perseverance to be the best I can be for her in spite of my many imperfections and inevitable blunders...
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

lol
        Warning: Some viewers might find this disturbing. Unverified video posted on the Chinese social media site Weibo appears to show dire conditions in a hospita...
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I am so grateful that I don't have children. I am so grateful that I'm an introvert. It's not necessarily a healthy skill, but I must admit that I'm grateful at the moment that I'm experienced with and quite adept at social isolation. I'm grateful for Pokemon Go. I'm grateful for the internet. I'm grateful to all of those who are still working during this time to make sure we have what we need.
          XS arsenal:
          Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
          Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
          Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

I'm glad you made this, thanks!

The last 48 hours have been emotional. I live in Northern California so we have a mandatory Shelter In Place where we can only go out for essential things which I understand to a certain point but still feel very upset by it. I'm also sad for humanity and those effected by this crisis. I'm extremely disappointed in the US for not acting in an appropriate time regarding this pandemic. This has been going on since late November or December 2019, and it seems now the US wants to take caution drastically. I worry for those who are at high risk for COVID-19 and those who are homeless.

My mental health has been declining lately for the last few weeks. I'm turning 25 in 5 days and yeah this isn't going to be a great birthday. However I have things to be appreciative of: my mother is still healthy, I still have a job, I have friends and new souls who enjoy my presence/friendship. I'm healthy (last time I checked haha), my finances are stable. Also when this is all over, I look forward to having belated birthday celebrations (Napa trip, brunch and spa day). I can focus on figuring out next steps for my career in medicine.

These next 3 weeks will be filled with growth for me. Working on my mental health, getting in touch with my spiritual side, organizing, binging on Netflix/other TV shows/movies, working on my wigs, exercising. The list goes on and on.

Any who, enough rambling for me. Take care everyone! Stay safe!

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
              I'm glad you made this, thanks!

The last 48 hours have been emotional. I live in Northern California so we have a mandatory Shelter In Place where we can only go out for essential things which I understand to a certain point but still feel very upset by it. I'm also sad for humanity and those effected by this crisis. I'm extremely disappointed in the US for not acting in an appropriate time regarding this pandemic. This has been going on since late November or December 2019, and it seems now the US wants to take caution drastically. I worry for those who are at high risk for COVID-19 and those who are homeless.

My mental health has been declining lately for the last few weeks. I'm turning 25 in 5 days and yeah this isn't going to be a great birthday. However I have things to be appreciative of: my mother is still healthy, I still have a job, I have friends and new souls who enjoy my presence/friendship. I'm healthy (last time I checked haha), my finances are stable. Also when this is all over, I look forward to having belated birthday celebrations (Napa trip, brunch and spa day). I can focus on figuring out next steps for my career in medicine.

These next 3 weeks will be filled with growth for me. Working on my mental health, getting in touch with my spiritual side, organizing, binging on Netflix/other TV shows/movies, working on my wigs, exercising. The list goes on and on.

Any who, enough rambling for me. Take care everyone! Stay safe!

Comment

Wouldn't this be similar to my Random Thoughts thread? If not, then ignore this lol.

What's on my mind? Gosh, so much. I don't even know where to start. This quarantine is a blessing in disguise. Made me realize I need to clean EVERYTHING out of my closet and get a whole new wardrobe. Did some shopping online at Neimans, Bergdorf, and Lulus. I've also started putting money towards investing. I've been investing in some bio stocks, especially the companies that are creating vaccines and face masks.

This quarantine also made me really excited to start dating again when that time comes. A lot of self-reflection happening on my side.

But I really can't wait for this to be over. Hopefully they set us free without requiring vaccinations. That's my fear -- mandatory vaccinations.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  Wouldn't this be similar to my Random Thoughts thread? If not, then ignore this lol.

What's on my mind? Gosh, so much. I don't even know where to start. This quarantine is a blessing in disguise. Made me realize I need to clean EVERYTHING out of my closet and get a whole new wardrobe. Did some shopping online at Neimans, Bergdorf, and Lulus. I've also started putting money towards investing. I've been investing in some bio stocks, especially the companies that are creating vaccines and face masks.

This quarantine also made me really excited to start dating again when that time comes. A lot of self-reflection happening on my side.

But I really can't wait for this to be over. Hopefully they set us free without requiring vaccinations. That's my fear -- mandatory vaccinations.
                  Oh man, your not kidding. Not sure how that will go. The industry I work in, I may have to choose between my freedom of choice and my job

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Oh man, your not kidding. Not sure how that will go. The industry I work in, I may have to choose between my freedom of choice and my job
                    Do you work in the medical field? My mom is a nurse and I'm afraid they're gonna force all nurses to get that vaccination whenever it comes out. I feel they're putting a hold on opening the states because they're secretly testing out this vaccine on unsuspecting people (i.e., the less fortunate who don't know any better). This is scary.

Comment

Do you work in the medical field? My mom is a nurse and I'm afraid they're gonna force all nurses to get that vaccination whenever it comes out. I feel they're putting a hold on opening the states because they're secretly testing out this vaccine on unsuspecting people (i.e., the less fortunate who don't know any better). This is scary.
                      Pharmaceutical. They recommend vaccination as a standard, but so far haven't mandated it. I PRAY it never comes to that.

Comment

That is legal in USA?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          That is legal in USA?
                          Oh, of course. The USA has a lot of blood on it's hands. It'll be like Tuskegee all over again.

Comment

Oh, of course. The USA has a lot of blood on it's hands. It'll be like Tuskegee all over again.
                            It should be illegal.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I know in the uk they were injecting volunteers that were being paid to test the coronavirus, something i wouldn't do even if i was paid!

Comment

On my mind: can I make my 25 posts in a single day for the influencer discount? I need a couple bottles sooner rather than later.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

I have so many combos to try! I feel like I need a few phero-free days though to get a true feel.

So I can remember:
                                Goddess + Sweetness
                                Goddess + Connections
                                Bitch + Cohesion (need to solo both first)
                                Fairytale + Flirt + X4W
                                Last edited by Usagi; 01-01-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I hope i aint invading the womens space here,but just need to scream qhats on my mind !!!

WHEN WILL WE HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN ARGGG
                                  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
                                  Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                                    I hope i aint invading the womens space here,but just need to scream qhats on my mind !!!

WHEN WILL WE HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN ARGGG
                                    🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
                                    I think we are ALL thinking this at different decibels throughout the day, everyday!

Comment

Hehe, i agree, its damn frustrating these days.
                                      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Yes The constant "elephant in the room" that we may not always be talking about, but is always on our minds

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X