yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Goddess and things you might have mixed it with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess and things you might have mixed it with?

I just received Goddess which I was so excited to try. My hope was that during this holiday season I could use it for parties and gatherings. I've put on a little weight and not feeling very much like a Goddess these days (and nights). My husband has been sleeping in the guest room for a few months because of his terrible snoring and with company here for 2 weeks he'll be back in our bedroom and I thought it might be nice to try on him as well. Maybe a little Goddess as we head out to an event and then a little spray of PSEL added before bed? Has anyone had good success mixing Goddess with things with sexy results? Potiongirl

Unrrelated to your question but I have found that a lot of scents make me snore. It's a curse but I want the pretty girl with the makeup and nicely scented hair etc but so often it makes me snore and then I get kicked out of the bedroom. A fresh vacuum, a hepa air filter, a shot of flonase before bed have all helped me turn it way down. I only mention it because I can't sleep with people that snore either. Especially those ones that start 5 minutes after they fall asleep and before I've had a chance to pass out.

Comment

Oh my, where do I start? Ymmv.

I have worn Goddess a. lot. This is how it has behaved for me...

Goddess, solo, soft/feminine - Mother Earth but all the elements are there, earth, air, water and fire. Status but approachable.
      Goddess with DM+ - status, beauty, desire.
      Goddess with APi - strong, competent, feminine. Status but approachable and gives a sense of trustworthiness (competency/respect).
      Goddess with Limitless - social, inviting, respect, garners interest (a kind of spot light effect)
      Goddess with PSEL - status, sexy, playful
      Generally soft and feminine - Goddess with Fantasy or Sweetness or Innocence or P96 or Xist4w or Girlfriend
      Goddess with Connections - soft, feminine, intimate/bonding
      Goddess with Cohesion - calm, warm, internally I felt a bit aloof but socially inviting to others
      Goddess with P86 and/or pregnenolone - status, beauty, "sparkly", warm

I'm sure I've missed some, lol, but I think that's a good start?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        Goddess & Limitless sounds amazing! Ugh, can't I just put ALL of them?

• potiongirl
        potiongirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my Yikes! This is so exciting! I'm going to go get some of these right now. And I haven't been using anything for a while so I'm excited to try these new things like Comply? Thanks!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Goddess, solo, soft/feminine - Mother Earth but all the elements are there, earth, air, water and fire. Status but approachable.
      Goddess with DM+ - status, beauty, desire.
      Goddess with APi - strong, competent, feminine. Status but approachable and gives a sense of trustworthiness (competency/respect).
      Goddess with Limitless - social, inviting, respect, garners interest (a kind of spot light effect)
      Goddess with PSEL - status, sexy, playful
      Generally soft and feminine - Goddess with Fantasy or Sweetness or Innocence or P96 or Xist4w or Girlfriend
      Goddess with Connections - soft, feminine, intimate/bonding
      Goddess with Cohesion - calm, warm, internally I felt a bit aloof but socially inviting to others
      Goddess with P86 and/or pregnenolone - status, beauty, "sparkly", warm
      This is soooo helpful!!!

Thanks a lot for making my decisions much harder!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        This is soooo helpful!!!

Thanks a lot for making my decisions much harder!
        You're....welcome?
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Oh my Yikes! This is so exciting! I'm going to go get some of these right now. And Thank You!!!

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X