Carry On or Checked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carry On or Checked?

When you travel with pheromones do you put them? In your carry on or Checked bag? I have a few 30 ML and 10 ml. I would be soo sad if something leaked, but I want to bring them with me. I'm going somewhere warm.
    ​​
    *My trip to see my man is 100% happening next week and I'm so curious to test on him*

Man, when I was going to London, I really wished I had this info because I was terrified. I thought if I put them in my checked bag, they'd spill and if I put them in my carry-on, they'd get thrown away.
    Collection: Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Love Boat, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, P82, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
    different color = sample (s)

Comment

Cheerio what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
        Cheerio what did you do?
        Left them at home and just let my natural pheromones take the lead. I was on a date almost every day that I was there, LOL.
        Collection: Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Love Boat, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, P82, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Left them at home and just let my natural pheromones take the lead. I was on a date almost every day that I was there, LOL.
          That always works too! I've been doing that for a year with him, I'm ready to get a lil crazy haha
          ​​​​​

Comment

That always works too! I've been doing that for a year with him, I'm ready to get a lil crazy haha
            ​​​​​
            Yess! Elevate his desire & love for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Yess! Elevate his desire & love for you!
              He's already feeling it over the phone its crazy. I realy think it's raising my vibration (so glad that you got the the other day when I mentioned it)
              He's such a strong, masculine man's man but super sweet, so I really want to see what it does to him... https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.4...%2bk4hXP31WTtQ

Comment

I don't know how to make my GIFs work

Comment

I don't know how to make my GIFs work
                  I just right click and "copy image" then paste it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                  X