yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Random

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random

I started a topic in the men's section out of curiosity.. I'd like to change the title but I can't figure it out and or just delete the whole thing. There's no real issue yet but some comments are unnecessary or getting off topic. Anyways I probably should have just kept my questions over here with you ladies. I really like to hear a male point of view but you know sometimes it's just not helpful. ????????*??
    Last edited by Mysticbeauty; 09-10-2019, 09:34 AM.

FINE................

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      FINE................

No worries, at least you responded. I can see how many people view it and it kind of is a yes or no question. I'm kinda surprised there wasn't at least some more short responses. ( Especially since it goes toward a better discount)

Comment

Guys...????????

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
          Guys...????????
          It's all good. I didn't word my question the best. So next time I'll be more mindful in how I present something.

Comment

yes, we are sensitive

Comment

These things just happen.

baile dancing GIF
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                These things just happen.

baile dancing GIF
                ???? Lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X