yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered like 2 putatives so I know I have to wait longer for my package to arrive but I'm so anxious to try Bitch and XS106!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I'm very anxious to get my order even though I'm fully aware that it would take longer because they are putatives/research molecules ????
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

I think I've rubbed a few people off on this forum but oh well
        Current Arsenal:

Comment

Cheerio Girl this thread is gonna be filled with all my random thoughts now...I'm half joking
          Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
            Cheerio Girl this thread is gonna be filled with all my random thoughts now...I'm half joking
            LMAO, go ahead girl!

Comment

Kinda excited for this week pheromone wise just because:

I get to test my new hoodoo oil on WC tomorrow along w/ Loveboat.

I get to stack for NYE and look sexy as hell with my outfit.

I get to keep testing Bitch more (and hopefully remember to report it) on Thursday and Friday.
              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                I get to stack for NYE and look sexy as hell with my outfit.
                I *almost* want to go out for NYE just to wear MostHoly's combo! But I also want to stay home!

I'm thinking about heading to Manhattan just to pick up my glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  I *almost* want to go out for NYE just to wear MostHoly's combo! But I also want to stay home!

you should gooo!!! Usually I like staying home on NYE too because its cold AF but I want to start this decade off with a smile on my face!

Current Arsenal:

Comment

I got a lingering look from a guy today while I wasn't wearing pheros (no residual pheros, either, as I'd done a really thorough salt scrub). It's always a shock to me and extremely confusing when something that indicates that I'm somewhat attractive happens.

I don't think I'm ever going to get married or have children.

I want to scrub every inch of my apartment down. Been sweeping and mopping and wiping everything down and I can't seem to stop.

I want to go to Disney World.

disney world GIF
                    XS arsenal:
                    Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                    Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                    Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                      I got a lingering look from a guy today while I wasn't wearing pheros (no residual pheros, either, as I'd done a really thorough salt scrub). It's always a shock to me and extremely confusing when something that indicates that I'm somewhat attractive happens.

I don't think I'm ever going to get married or have children.

I want to scrub every inch of my apartment down. Been sweeping and mopping and wiping everything down and I can't seem to stop.

I want to go to Disney World.

disney world GIF
                      You honestly don't know, you might get married/have kids one day. Life has different twists and turns.

lol can you come to my place and help out? Jk. My room is a mess

I really want to go to Miami in 2020. I just need a friend to go with. I'm gonna try to manifest it.
                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Go for it girl! Don't deprive the world of your sexyness on New Year's Eve!!!
                        I'm thinking of switching Celebrity for Temptress in the same stack and see what happens

Comment

I started out this decade getting ready to study in France. I kept thinking I want to start this new decade doing something dynamic, but I did that last time and it's been the worst decade of my life. Going to start this new decade on a chill, low-key note, not pressuring myself.
                          XS arsenal:
                          Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                          Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                          Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                            OutspokenOne commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Pace yourself! Take baby steps!

• Quiet&Dreamy
                            Quiet&Dreamy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh, believe me, that's the plan! I'm going to learn how to "go with the flow" this year.

I don't want the holiday season to end.
                          XS arsenal:

LPMP arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                            I don't want the holiday season to end.
                            Me too which is surprising because I kinda hate the holiday season. Maybe I don't want it to be over because I want more PTO
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
                              Quiet&Dreamy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I hear that about the PTO! I got up yesterday for work for the first time in a week and a half and I was like "This is NOT it."

I'm still leaving my Christmas decorations up and turning on my Christmas lights every evening and listening to Christmas music and drinking tea out of my Christmas mugs and will continue to do so through January and that's all there is to it!

cat christmas GIF
                            XS arsenal:

LPMP arsenal:

Comment

I wish a had a more robust social life so that I could test out really crazy, risque phero combos all the time!
                              XS arsenal:

LPMP arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X