yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thoughts Thread

This is the thread for random thoughts. The thoughts that you don't necessarily want to put in your journal (which is meant for reporting) and the thoughts you can't really put anywhere else.

I was just thinking about how I plan on joining Equinox soon & I know Mascot will be a huge fucking gem at a place like that!

Good idea. I think I put too many random thoughts in my journal.

Comment

Lol I already expressed this in my journal but I hate how I haven't got to use my pheromones much when it comes to one on one (socializing/dating). I feel like those are the best hits
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
        Lol I already expressed this in my journal but I hate how I haven't got to use my pheromones much when it comes to one on one (socializing/dating). I feel like those are the best hits
        I'm annoyed that I haven't been on any dates to test some of these out. I haven't even been going to events. Just so focused on securing a job. *le sigh*
        Also a bit sad that my favorites are almost done.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm annoyed that I haven't been on any dates to test some of these out. I haven't even been going to events. Just so focused on securing a job. *le sigh*
          Also a bit sad that my favorites are almost done.
          I think pheromones are still good for job hunting...it's nice having people give you positive reactions. Also some jobs don't hire just by skill, they really hire people they see theirselves getting along with...
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

I think pheromones are still good for job hunting...it's nice having people give you positive reactions. Also some jobs don't hire just by skill, they really hire people they see theirselves getting along with...
            That's very true. I actually think that's why my interview is going to be 2 hours tomorrow. I'm going to be meeting with 3 different people, one of them is a guy. This is when I wish I had Mascot.

Comment

That's very true. I actually think that's why my interview is going to be 2 hours tomorrow. I'm going to be meeting with 3 different people, one of them is a guy. This is when I wish I had Mascot.
              GOOD LUCK!
              spongebob squarepants good luck GIF
              Current Arsenal:

Comment

I definitely need to start using my "blend of the day" on my neck while I'm at work. The rest of my body is covered and I feel that's going to make my blends have more exposure to those I talk to face to face.
                Current Arsenal:

Comment

I definitely need to start using my "blend of the day" on my neck while I'm at work. The rest of my body is covered and I feel that's going to make my blends have more exposure to those I talk to face to face.
                  We gotta start improvising. We need to use these mones on our wigs, weaves, scalps, lining of our jaws, lol. That's my plan anyway, haha

Comment

GOOD LUCK!
                    spongebob squarepants good luck GIF

Thank you!!!!
                    I just did yoga, I feel good!

Comment

We gotta start improvising. We need to use these mones on our wigs, weaves, scalps, lining of our jaws, lol. That's my plan anyway, haha
                      WIGS?

I did that a few times...however idk if I can do that to my every day wig lol

I always think that putting pheromones on the back of my neck won't do shit.
                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

WIGS?

I did that a few times...however idk if I can do that to my every day wig lol

I always think that putting pheromones on the back of my neck won't do shit.
                        I put a couple of mones in the back of my neck. It's warm in the back of your neck, so it'll diffuse even more (if that makes sense).

Comment

Ive been working in customer service since i was 15 but i probably need to come to terms with the fact that I am very partial to humans

Comment

Job searching + having interviews is making me so fucking insane.

Comment

DO IT! ????????

Comment

If anyone can assist with this, how do you properly negotiate salary?

Comment

With statistics! Let the numbers speak, like cold facts. "So this is the normal salary for my age group/education etc". That way you and your boss own the problem together, the discussion gets less personal and you can still be the warm, engaged coworker when the unpleasant conversation is over.
                                  Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Use xs194 when you take that coversation with your boss and you will go out of that door with more than you bargained for.

Yes it's really a situation where you should consider your pheromone use well. Xs194 sounds perfect for this kind of talk!
                                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                    Yes it's really a situation where you should consider your pheromone use well. Xs194 sounds perfect for this kind of talk!
                                    So, this conversation was expected to happen over the phone but I didn't even need to worry because I was offered the salary I wanted.

Comment

All is well that ends well

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X