yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Men.. Options Options (rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men.. Options Options (rant)

Hey lovely ladies. I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm catching up on all things pheromones. I'm sure you will get lots of (years late comments... Whoops ????)
    So reading some of ya'lls dating and relationship stories (which I love) it got me thinking about men.
    So quick recap if you forgot lately, you're a fabulous beautiful woman and you got the power whether you tapped into it or not. (without pheromones)
    Add those phero gems in and BAM, you can really get into some stuff! That being said I know alot of women are getting lots of choices or are specifically trying to reel in a particular person. While that can be fun and definitely a confidence boost. If your intention is a long term significant other, just be intentional about your pheromone use. You could definitely get lots of men to "fall in love" with you, but you deserve more than just that. You deserve someone who checks your boxes, not just a few.
    Speaking from experience and reading my old journal entries, I definitely kept a man in my grips, that i would have been better off without. (I had that going for 8ish years and really should said goodbye after 4 months... Yeah not my proudest moment.. Lessons come in all shapes and sizes though) You can definitely keep an "ok" or even dare I say "somewhat toxic" relationship afloat with the helpful effects of pheromones. The question is should you? There is no question you can attract and keep all types of men but don't forget to ask yourself what you actually want. I'm hearing so many stories from women outside this forum that settled or got themselves "stuck" in relationships because they thought they couldn't do better, or because they are on a time line, or their age. If pheromones have taught us anything, it's that there are lots of options! Let me be clear I'm not saying if you've committed to someone and you are going through a rough patch to drop them and go on to the next one. Relationships take work. I'm saying if you are neglecting your needs or even being someone completely different that's detrimental to your sense of SELF just for the sake of that other person's approval etc.. Umm no! I'll tell you right now I approve of you and you've got the ladies on this forum cheering you on.
    I think its true, once you find the "right one" it's hard to screw it up with the petty stuff that might turn off other prospects. I definitely think we should have some phero-fun, just don't lose sight of what YOU want in the process. Luckily with pheromones you have options in whatever stage you are in life. So go on and get it girl! ????????

Adding to this, I want to include everybody so feel free to substitute women for men if that applies. Nothing wrong with Lady love??

Comment

Agree with everything you said. Good advice to anyone
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Agree with everything you said. Good advice to anyone
        Thanks! It probably came off a little preachy. I was just saying for the ladies who might be carrying the weight on their shoulders or the desperation, it isn't worth it. Also to the ladies who just want to have fun, no shame in their game. Basically know thyself and don't except anything less. ????

Comment

Love this advice... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
            Hey lovely ladies. I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm catching up on all things pheromones. I'm sure you will get lots of (years late comments... Whoops ????)
            So reading some of ya'lls dating and relationship stories (which I love) it got me thinking about men.
            So quick recap if you forgot lately, you're a fabulous beautiful woman and you got the power whether you tapped into it or not. (without pheromones)
            Add those phero gems in and BAM, you can really get into some stuff! That being said I know alot of women are getting lots of choices or are specifically trying to reel in a particular person. While that can be fun and definitely a confidence boost. If your intention is a long term significant other, just be intentional about your pheromone use. You could definitely get lots of men to "fall in love" with you, but you deserve more than just that. You deserve someone who checks your boxes, not just a few.
            Speaking from experience and reading my old journal entries, I definitely kept a man in my grips, that i would have been better off without. (I had that going for 8ish years and really should said goodbye after 4 months... Yeah not my proudest moment.. Lessons come in all shapes and sizes though) You can definitely keep an "ok" or even dare I say "somewhat toxic" relationship afloat with the helpful effects of pheromones. The question is should you? There is no question you can attract and keep all types of men but don't forget to ask yourself what you actually want. I'm hearing so many stories from women outside this forum that settled or got themselves "stuck" in relationships because they thought they couldn't do better, or because they are on a time line, or their age. If pheromones have taught us anything, it's that there are lots of options! Let me be clear I'm not saying if you've committed to someone and you are going through a rough patch to drop them and go on to the next one. Relationships take work. I'm saying if you are neglecting your needs or even being someone completely different that's detrimental to your sense of SELF just for the sake of that other person's approval etc.. Umm no! I'll tell you right now I approve of you and you've got the ladies on this forum cheering you on.
            I think its true, once you find the "right one" it's hard to screw it up with the petty stuff that might turn off other prospects. I definitely think we should have some phero-fun, just don't lose sight of what YOU want in the process. Luckily with pheromones you have options in whatever stage you are in life. So go on and get it girl! ????????
            Thank you for writing this! I feel every person should read this!
            I'm in the process in removing a toxic person out of my life...there were so many times I tried to move on but some how he would weasle his way back into my life and I'd give him chances because I was having trouble dating/finding the right man that tick off my boxes. Now I'm learning to just realize that I do have options and I have nothing to fear.

I always encourage single women to date other men. There is nothing wrong talking to one guy but don't keep your eggs in one basket. Dating does not equal sleeping with. It doesn't hurt to go on one or a few dates with men and get to know them. But be honest with yourself and the men you're dating. Most importantly have fun with dating, it doesn't have to be so stressful like we make it out to be.
            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Thank you for writing this! I feel every person should read this!
              I'm in the process in removing a toxic person out of my life...there were so many times I tried to move on but some how he would weasle his way back into my life and I'd give him chances because I was having trouble dating/finding the right man that tick off my boxes. Now I'm learning to just realize that I do have options and I have nothing to fear.

I always encourage single women to date other men. There is nothing wrong talking to one guy but don't keep your eggs in one basket. Dating does not equal sleeping with. It doesn't hurt to go on one or a few dates with men and get to know them. But be honest with yourself and the men you're dating. Most importantly have fun with dating, it doesn't have to be so stressful like we make it out to be.
              Yes Yes! OutspokenOne ....i wish I would have know that when I was in my early 20's! Thank you for sharing that. Alot of women, including myself have shifted, molded, or otherwise changed ourselves to cater to what certain men want instead of just being secure with what we have to bring to the table and letting the men who are worthy of us show up. Dating should be fun and I agree with you;be honest with yourself and who you are dating.

You definitely have options. I wish you well on removing the toxic person from your life. Take the lessons from the situation and apply them to future relationships. It's soo freeing ????????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X