yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's One Lip Product You Can't Live Without?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klavuu sleeping lip pack, wake up with full smooth lips
    Phero Stash:
    Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Sample: Desire Me XS and Vibes

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
      For me its any NYX Butter Gloss.
      Pretty colors and affordable.
      Ooo thanks I'm in need of some new glosses.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
        First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Intensive Lip Balm. Lasts all night and truly nourishes my lips. Any lip balm that I use must have shea butter in it, and can't have menthol or peppermint, otherwise my lips practically fall off. EOS made my lips peel like crazy (honeydew flavor).

As for lipstick, I have a vast collection of Urban Decay, Sugarpill, MAC, and Bite Beauty.
        Shea butter is an absolute must in like everything! Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Oh yes! Sephora's Always Red is in my collection too!

Affordable and long lasting, Revlon colorstay liquid lipsticks, not a lot of colors to choose from though :(

Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick.

I like when lipstick stays PUT! Especially reds, lol

Golden Rose prime and prep lipstick lip primer. It keeps those stay put liquid lipsticks from drying out my lips
          Thanks for the suggestion. I never wear liquid lipstick because they dry my lips out. So I'm going to have to check that out. On point lips just make my whole makeup routine so much easier,especially if I'm feeling too lazy. I still look out together. I love being a woman! ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X