yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's your favorite Starbucks order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite Starbucks order?

The first time I tried Starbucks was last year. I ordered the Ultra Caramel Frapp (with Almond Milk). Ever since, that's all I've been ordering. Actually, now it's the Ribbon Crunch!

What's your favorite Starbucks (or any other coffee shop) order?

Caramel macchiato.

There is a local place that serves a chai latte, dirty (shot of espresso). Me being me, I asked if I could get it filthy. Without missing a beat, the owner said sure! Intuitively she knew I meant double shot of espresso...I have loved her ever since And the chai latte as well
    Besides, there's something fun about asking to be given something "absolutely filthy"
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Smores frappe. So good

Comment

When it comes to frapps, I love a white mocha frappuchino.

My go to drinks are Pink Drink w/o strawberries or a Chai Latte w/ light water.

FOOD:
      I was obsessed with the chicken sausage + bacon biscuit...still am.

I love the morning bun.

The buttered croissant tastes amazing. Also the Cheese Danish tastes bomb...

I go to Starbucks so much the employees near my job know my name when I come in :(
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
        When it comes to frapps, I love a white mocha frappuchino.

My go to drinks are Pink Drink w/o strawberries or a Chai Latte w/ light water.

FOOD:
        I was obsessed with the chicken sausage + bacon biscuit...still am.

I love the morning bun.

The buttered croissant tastes amazing. Also the Cheese Danish tastes bomb...

I go to Starbucks so much the employees near my job know my name when I come in :(
        This is me with Chipotle. They know my name alllll too well!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

This is me with Chipotle. They know my name alllll too well!
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Ooh, forgot my fave food item
            i also enjoy chocolate croissants warmed up!

Comment

This is going to sound crazy, but I never believed Chipotle actually had a Salmonella crisis. That's the only (or one of the only) food chains that makes their foods fresh without an GMOs, etc & all of a sudden they have salmonella. I'm not gonna jump into conspiracy territory but something wasn't right with that. It's easy to pay a couple of people for fake stories.

Comment

This is going to sound crazy, but I never believed Chipotle actually had a Salmonella crisis. That's the only (or one of the only) food chains that makes their foods fresh without an GMOs, etc & all of a sudden they have salmonella. I'm not gonna jump into conspiracy territory but something wasn't right with that. It's easy to pay a couple of people for fake stories.
                Hmmm that's an interesting theory you have because since Chipotle makes their foods fresh and don't use preservatives (preservatives/chemicals that help food stay fresh), I would expect that they would be more susceptible to salmonella cases if they aren't properly handling their food (like leaving food out for too long, etc).
                Current Arsenal:

Comment

Hmmm that's an interesting theory you have because since Chipotle makes their foods fresh and don't use preservatives (preservatives/chemicals that help food stay fresh), I would expect that they would be more susceptible to salmonella cases if they aren't properly handling their food (like leaving food out for too long, etc).
                  Also, think about it this way, a place like McDonalds (which is the worst fast food place) has never had any scandals. Maybe once or twice you'll see the occasional article about them using human meat in their foods or horse meat, but people ignore it and write it off as a joke.

Comment

Also, think about it this way, a place like McDonalds (which is the worst fast food place) has never had any scandals. Maybe once or twice you'll see the occasional article about them using human meat in their foods or horse meat, but people ignore it and write it off as a joke.
                    McDonalds has had multiple scandals before. There is a whole documentary based off fast food places (specifically McDonalds) "Supersize me" I think is the title. Everyone and their mama knows that McDonalds food is not only unhealthy but nasty. Americans just choose not to care anymore about any scandals because its known to have a poor reputation.

A lot of fast food places like Panda Express or Taco Bell to name a few have been incorporating and advertising fresh ingridients and they haven't had any major scandals against them. Chipotle just has a couple of negligent employees + they may have not taken the time to learn proper food handling when they decided to do "all fresh ingredients". This article literally proves that Chipotle is aware of their own issues: https://www.npr.org/2018/08/17/63946...food-poisoning

I don't believe its a conspiracy theory, I believe its simple human error. I still eat at Chipotle, just occasionally because frequent salmonella cases were not cute.
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

McDonalds has had multiple scandals before. There is a whole documentary based off fast food places (specifically McDonalds) "Supersize me" I think is the title. Everyone and their mama knows that McDonalds food is not only unhealthy but nasty. Americans just choose not to care anymore about any scandals because its known to have a poor reputation.

A lot of fast food places like Panda Express or Taco Bell to name a few have been incorporating and advertising fresh ingridients and they haven't had any major scandals against them. Chipotle just has a couple of negligent employees + they may have not taken the time to learn proper food handling when they decided to do "all fresh ingredients". This article literally proves that Chipotle is aware of their own issues: https://www.npr.org/2018/08/17/63946...food-poisoning

I don't believe its a conspiracy theory, I believe its simple human error. I still eat at Chipotle, just occasionally because frequent salmonella cases were not cute.

Oh shit, I completely forgot about the one movie every single tween in middle school watched! LOL.

Comment

As of recently there Mango Dragon fruit drink with coconut milk
                        Phero Stash:
                        Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Sample: Desire Me XS and Vibes

Comment

Yup!

Comment

My boring ass order
                            Venti Americano, if I want creaminess or sugar I add a splash of plant based milk and some maple syrup at home.

When I was still eating/drinking dairy it was a caffe latte

Like I said Boring haha

I was best friends with the Starbucks people. I was there EVERYDAY. when I want to save money, I make cold brew at home steep the grounds with cinnamon.. Sooo good!

Comment

I love frappes in general... but During fall, i gotta be basic and grab a pumpkin spice something????
                              latte, frappe, muffin, doesnt matter????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X