yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are some major dating turn offs for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suddenly felt tall at 5"2.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Anything below 5'7" is short to me.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

Anything below 5'7" is short to me.
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

For me anything under 6"2 is short.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

I'm 5'5, I don't think I've ever been with someone who wasn't at least as tall as me. One girl was just a little shorter, lol, but I never really thought about it before...all the guys I've ever dated/been with were at least my height, but usually taller, at least by a few inches. Maybe it's a subconscious thing?
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              I'm 5'5, I don't think I've ever been with someone who wasn't at least as tall as me. One girl was just a little shorter, lol, but I never really thought about it before...all the guys I've ever dated/been with were at least my height, but usually taller, at least by a few inches. Maybe it's a subconscious thing?
              I read that subconsciously women won't feel protected by a short man and that's always been true for me. I can recognize the difference of being near a man that's 5'5" vs 5'10.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                I read that subconsciously women won't feel protected by a short man and that's always been true for me. I can recognize the difference of being near a man that's 5'5" vs 5'10.
                Huh! That's interesting! I'd never cansidered that...
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Major turn offs:
                  - Men who are broke (make under $250k/yr)
                  - Men who suggest drinks/coffee as a "first date"
                  - Men who don't get along with their parents (this has become a dealbreaker, I'm not dealing with anyone's mommy issues)
                  - Men who are hell bent on wanting to know what I want to do for my career. Asking me little details about why I decided to get into psych or what I plan on doing is one thing... but constantly asking me about work is a red flag. I fully intend on staying home with my children. I purposely tell guys that I don't work to see their reaction. I don't give an explanation, i just tell them "I don't work." I want to see how they feel about a woman not working. If a man requires his woman to work (another major turn off), I don't want anything to do with him. This doesn't mean I won't work (I'll work from home) but when a man places emphasis on this so-called "equality" and mentions working as being "equal," I'm running the fuck away. Thankfully, only one man was dumb enough to tell me that he needs his wife to work and when I asked who is going to take care of the babies, he mentioned nannies and babysitters. No thanks!
                  - Liberal men
                  - Short men (under 6'0", I'm 5'2)
                  - Men who don't drink (I want to be able to have fun, drunken sex with my man)
                  - Vegans, vegetarians, or any of those other restrictive diets (we have to be able to enjoy steak together)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    Major turn offs:
                    - Men who are broke (make under $250k/yr)
                    - Men who suggest drinks/coffee as a "first date"
                    - Men who don't get along with their parents (this has become a dealbreaker, I'm not dealing with anyone's mommy issues)
                    - Men who are hell bent on wanting to know what I want to do for my career. Asking me little details about why I decided to get into psych or what I plan on doing is one thing... but constantly asking me about work is a red flag. I fully intend on staying home with my children. I purposely tell guys that I don't work to see their reaction. I don't give an explanation, i just tell them "I don't work." I want to see how they feel about a woman not working. If a man requires his woman to work (another major turn off), I don't want anything to do with him. This doesn't mean I won't work (I'll work from home) but when a man places emphasis on this so-called "equality" and mentions working as being "equal," I'm running the fuck away. Thankfully, only one man was dumb enough to tell me that he needs his wife to work and when I asked who is going to take care of the babies, he mentioned nannies and babysitters. No thanks!
                    - Liberal men
                    - Short men (under 6'0", I'm 5'2)
                    - Men who don't drink (I want to be able to have fun, drunken sex with my man)
                    - Vegans, vegetarians, or any of those other restrictive diets (we have to be able to enjoy steak together)
                    Savage but I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Huh! That's interesting! I'd never cansidered that...
                      i read somewhere that women have more orgasms with taller me lol
                      something to consider
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      I suddenly felt tall at 5"2.
                      i'm feeling tall at 5"1
                      and 44 kilos lol
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Timewasters
                        Cheap, trying to 50/50 when they asked for the date
                        Men who complain when women invest in their appearance
                        Poor hygiene and dressing
                        Liars
                        Poor communicators
                        Misogyny
                        Lack of masculine energy
                        Phero Stash:
                        Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Sample: Desire Me XS and Vibes

Comment

Originally posted by ail221 View Post
                          Cheap, trying to 50/50 when they asked for the date
                          Shit, even if they didn't ask, you're still paying. Lmao.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X