yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

iron man eye roll GIF

Don't be the woman who's a chore to be with?

noun
    1. 1.
      a list or plan showing turns of duty or leave for individuals or groups in an organization.
      "next week's duty roster"
      synonyms: list, listing, register, schedule, agenda, calendar, roll, directory, table;
      rota
      "according to the roster, he was due to work today"
      verb
    BRITISH
    1. 1.
      assign according to a duty roster.
      "the locomotive is rostered for service on Sunday"

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    iron man eye roll GIF

Don't be the woman who's a chore to be with?

How is having a roster being a chore? It's foolish to put all your eggs in one basket.

Men hate when women take a chapter our of their books, lol.

Comment

Did you read the definition of the roster? It is a duty assignment, the word chore is the pretty synonymous with duty. So... you want to make a list of men whom's chores are to entertain, court and transport you?

Maybe I'm different but I'm what ya call monogamous. If I find out I'm just one on a woman's lists I IMMEDIATELY strike myself off her list, as in ghosted. No excuse necessary. I would say if you want help, I'd suggest keeping it secret. If I detect a woman is just using me for her entertainment or to do favors and chores for her I'm out too. Just GONE.

The leaky basket chapter nor the servitude chapter have never been in my book. I may have a fantasy about a maid though, ya know a woman that can cook and clean like in the fairytales of old? I still haven't found a foot to fit THAT glass slipper but I hear her name is Cinderella. My pumpkin awaits.

I'd like to have a roster of maids.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        You would come with this moral lesson to a man with a roster of women?

In those cute little outfits.

Comment

have you ever had a successful ltr with someone that kept a roster Metaltree ? I can't recall one that didn't end with her taking a hike in a couple of months. The girls I have had good Ltrs with immediately dropped everyone but me. Rosters need to be played very carefully too. I had one collapse because I think I went through in the wrong order. I made a few enemies at once when I rejected an advance too. I was using a roster to pass the time while I waited for 'the perfect one'. I knew if I jumped a newly widowed woman that I would have to give up my end game.

I think how one rotates through a roster is important. I also don't think it's fair to have anyone on the roster that you would not keep should they become available for LTR. In my case the widow would have made a fine wife, she bakes and cleans She has told me she still enjoys sex a lot but it has gotten random. The one I was waiting for was bullshit anyhow.

As they say, Mistakes were made. No more long rosters for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Did you read the definition of the roster? It is a duty assignment, the word chore is the pretty synonymous with duty. So... you want to make a list of men whom's chores are to entertain, court and transport you?

Maybe I'm different but I'm what ya call monogamous. If I find out I'm just one on a woman's lists I IMMEDIATELY strike myself off her list, as in ghosted. No excuse necessary. I would say if you want help, I'd suggest keeping it secret. If I detect a woman is just using me for her entertainment or to do favors and chores for her I'm out too. Just GONE.

The leaky basket chapter nor the servitude chapter have never been in my book. I may have a fantasy about a maid though, ya know a woman that can cook and clean like in the fairytales of old? I still haven't found a foot to fit THAT glass slipper but I hear her name is Cinderella. My pumpkin awaits.

I'd like to have a roster of maids.
          You're monogamous? Cool. Go talk about it on the men's forums.

Steve created this segregated forum so we could have a safe space free of unwanted input from men. Please respect that.

Comment

you are safe, most of the guys have run off. I don't think I said anything hateful, That's the gist of the participation limitations. flag me and maybe you can get men fully restricted.

Comment

You are such a bitch sometimes. :lol:
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Oh no!!!!!, There is no way men will ever understand that you women are not property. Abandon all hope of that, heaven forbid We just know the other man is just a higher bidder.

Comment

The sexism just wreaking from the last sentence ????????????????. Somebody big mad lmao ????
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Muestereate Or he is just better company
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Not a chance

Comment

Chicken or the egg I guess. I won't have sex unless I'm willing to marry them if I would have to.

Comment

If you like the sex, you get angry with them? Sounds like love.

Comment

Muestereate Why are you inserting yourself into our conversation?
                            Arsenal

Comment

Your question implies I am not invited or welcomed here. So I have to ask instead, WHY NoT?

Comment

Muestereate Were you invited here?
                                Arsenal

Comment

were you?

Comment

It would seem you are trying to discourage my participation and conversation. That is not allowed

Comment

Muestereate It seems like I am asking you a question.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X