yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

December Pheromone Haul (A Lil late)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Pheromone Haul (A Lil late)

At the end Of December I purchased with a generous coupon from SteveO in the newsletter Fantasy *formerly XS110*, Bliss XS, Desire Me XS (oil), Tease XS. I was beyond excited. I had planned to give feedback much sooner but life had other plans. January 9th I lost one of my best friends out of nowhere she was 29. We honestly had all thought she had taken her own life. After several long weeks we found out that nature took her and that eased the pain somewhat. I wanted to mention I allowed my friends mother to use two sprays of Bliss on the day of the funeral. It definitely helped to relax her and eased her visibly. So much so she asked me for a couple more sprays the next day. That is definitely a recommendation to use Bliss on occasions that may normally be more unpleasant to calm you. I have done many mixtures and have enjoyed my results intensely. I have not had any ghosting/OD experiences as far as I have noticed. I do tend to mix and to use more than I probably should. So far totally in love with SteveO's products just for the self effects everything else is just whipped cream and cherries on top!!! I have just completed my 3rd order from Pheromone XS so excited to get the new ones and repeats.....I will post more soon.
    Jenny

Your experience with Bliss clicks with mine Kat. Please do continue.

Comment

Cannot wait til I receive my newest order as it includes the Bliss oil and I am elated to be one if the lucky one's to get to use this SteveO concoction! I will definitely post more on that later. I do love the bliss spray so far. I use it nearly daily the self effects I get are awesome on Bliss to the point I don't care if anyone else is effected by the yumminess of this product!!!
      Jenny

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X