yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Engage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engage

I think I found the blend that I want to test alone! I received Engage in the mail on Saturday and it smells soo good (thanks, Sweet Sensations.. no more Jasmine Vanilla). First, I want to test it alone for maybe two days and then I want to test it with one other mone I have. This will really test my patience as I am always tempted to try three or more to maximize results.

Who else has tried Engage? What were your results? I want to read some stories about this one!

I like Engage a LOT. I hardly have to do any work opening. People seem drawn to me and I am always chatted up. If you're feeling introverted and want to be left alone, don't wear this, lol, people will talk to you (try to engage with you) anyway It's particularly good when meeting new people, they really open up to you, not in a b-nol way, just attentive interaction. I think you'll enjoy it quite a bit
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I co sign NuTrix
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I like Engage a LOT. I hardly have to do any work opening. People seem drawn to me and I am always chatted up. If you're feeling introverted and want to be left alone, don't wear this, lol, people will talk to you (try to engage with you) anyway It's particularly good when meeting new people, they really open up to you, not in a b-nol way, just attentive interaction. I think you'll enjoy it quite a bit
      I love this because I get stares a lot but I really want to take things to the next level with Engage. Yesterday, I tried two sprays and I didn't really receive any hits but than again, I only went to the post office, the library, and a store called Five Below. The only thing that really happened was when I walked into the store and the workers did their regular "hellos" but when I looked at the girl to say hello, she looked up and smiled at me. As if she was paying attention to whether I heard her or not. But she didn't really engage with me. Even more of a reason to try it out more times alone. I'm thinking about going hiking today with my dog, it's so good outside, if time allows. I'm going to try finding my sweet spot.

Comment

I used Engage in conjunction with Babe and Xist last night (my report is in my journal). I'd definitely say it helps with men approaching me. When I went out last month, I didn't have Engage but I did have Babe and Xist on and men rarely approached me (just stared). However when I used this last night, men kept coming up to me or wanted to dance with me.
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Engage is a need! Maybe next paycheck! lol
          PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
          Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post
            Engage is a need! Maybe next paycheck! lol
            PXS will snatch your paycheck every single time!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

PXS will snatch your paycheck every single time!
              Yeah, it became obvious. lol.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My problem is I have so many staples. Engage is one of them
                And yes, my $$$ has wings here too...

Comment

Engage definitely helps with people approaching you. However, even if people don't approach you, it still has people want to interact with you or give you an extra hand even when you're simply next to them. I feel like if you want to approach others, this is a good blend to use because some of the people you approach will want to interact with you.
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                    Engage definitely helps with people approaching you. However, even if people don't approach you, it still has people want to interact with you or give you an extra hand even when you're simply next to them. I feel like if you want to approach others, this is a good blend to use because some of the people you approach will want to interact with you.
                    I agree! Someone may be staring at you or side eying you, lol, and if you open them it's as though they were just waiting for the opportunity to interact!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      My problem is I have so many staples. Engage is one of them
                      And yes, my $$$ has wings here too...
                      True this, I love all my stuff.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X