yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PSA the best pheros to wear when getting hair, nails etc. done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA the best pheros to wear when getting hair, nails etc. done

I just wore xsr32 and a smidge of xist4w and holyyyyy hell.

i got lashes done, a full set which usually takes 3 hours, she spent five freaking hours on me LOL. The detail was amazing. She added more volume on the outside to elongate my eyes. Something shes never done before.

Got my nails done afterward and the tech spent two hours on me. The owner even commented saying, "that looks very pretty.But you spent two hours on her" lmao.

Literally the best nails I've ever had. He kept getting frustrated that the shape wasn't perfect. He was paid a lot of attention to detail. Poor guy, I sprayed xsr32 on my wrists too lol. The ombre and shape of my nails is perfection.

What do you guys wear when you get your hair, nails, facials etc done ?
    Last edited by Isis; 03-25-2019, 07:52 PM.

So I remember writing about when I went to get my fill-in and the woman doing my nails was having conversations with me and she even asked me if I wanted to change the channel on the television, lol. Gave me full control of the TV. I was wearing Bitch and Sexy Confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      So I remember writing about when I went to get my fill-in and the woman doing my nails was having conversations with me and she even asked me if I wanted to change the channel on the television, lol. Gave me full control of the TV. I was wearing Bitch and Sexy Confidence.
      Yes ! I remember that, if you have xsr32 I encourage you to add it the next time you get a fill. It'll be some of the best work you've seen ????

Comment

Well, I hadn't given it much thought, usually a happy social, but I know what I'll need to try next time...
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I cut my hair twice a year and do my own nails with gel laquer.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Yes ! I remember that, if you have xsr32 I encourage you to add it the next time you get a fill. It'll be some of the best work you've seen ????
              I don't have xsr32 :(

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                and why not

• Cheerio
                Cheerio commented
                Editing a comment
                Muestereate - I'm on a break from buying mones right now! Don't force meeeee!!

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

SHIT! I went and got a fill in but I didn't wear this combo I wore something else Forgot alll about thisss... Welp next time.
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

But Isis why aren't you using comply? Perhaps they will do your nails for free?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    But Isis why aren't you using comply? Perhaps they will do your nails for free?
                    Good idea ???? but my bottle is running low so im saving it for work

Comment

Comment

It was celebrity, it made her being afraid for doing anything wrong.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I just wore xsr32 and a smidge of xist4w and holyyyyy hell.

i got lashes done, a full set which usually takes 3 hours, she spent five freaking hours on me LOL. The detail was amazing. She added more volume on the outside to elongate my eyes. Something shes never done before.

Got my nails done afterward and the tech spent two hours on me. The owner even commented saying, "that looks very pretty.But you spent two hours on her" lmao.

Literally the best nails I've ever had. He kept getting frustrated that the shape wasn't perfect. He was paid a lot of attention to detail. Poor guy, I sprayed xsr32 on my wrists too lol. The ombre and shape of my nails is perfection.

What do you guys wear when you get your hair, nails, facials etc done ?
                        omg it takes 3 hours to get false eye lashes done? I thought it takes like 30 minutes to an hour
                        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Isis
                          Isis commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep! 2-3 hours depending on the experience of the tech and the density of your lashes

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

omg it takes 3 hours to get false eye lashes done? I thought it takes like 30 minutes to an hour
                        A full set can take up to 3 hours. 5 hours is excessive. It also depends on their experience. A fill is less time. I've never had it done, but I want to learn how to do it, only because it's the kind of service clients are sure to rebook.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post

A full set can take up to 3 hours. 5 hours is excessive. It also depends on their experience. A fill is less time. I've never had it done, but I want to learn how to do it, only because it's the kind of service clients are sure to rebook.
                          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post

It strains your eyes and kills the neck /upper back. Lash lifts are easier on the body and i find the return to be similar!

Comment

Classes are much higher than that in my area. They range from $500 - $1200. It's ridiculous but a kit is usually included.

Comment

It strains your eyes and kills the neck /upper back. Lash lifts are easier on the body and i find the return to be similar!
                                That's what I'm afraid of. I can't do lash lifts as an esthetician. Only cosmos can do it. :(

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X