yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Make a Connection today! <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a Connection today! <3

How many people can say that their job and lifes and the people in their lives constantly inspire them.

I may be old in female years but I feel like every year, I am being blessed with an increase in youth and life through inspiration. Through experiences good and bad.

I love reading Steve's newsletters but I love speaking to the man himself even more. His vision and throught process is contagious and from there it starts a fire that I take along with me. Everyone sees my burst of energy and beaming light and wonders : "What's the secret".

I love Cohesion, in fact. I sprayed some on every day until I got my hands on Connection.

I got connection to use on the love of my life but started to see the amazing , first results when using it on a new blooming friendship with this woman. Her response and even the way she looked at me.

I replaced the every day use of Cohesion with Connection and its been amazing the way people even my landlord has opened up to me.

Is it the connection, is it the new life injected into me by the choices I take in life?????

The choice to be happy every day. In times of trials, sickness , sadness. To understand that every seemingly bad situation that happens, good is on the horizon.

I have been at home working and not out and about everywhere but great things happen even when you're not living that life that everyone thinks you should have.

I have been making a connection with me. I am getting to love me and know me in a way that , even that few hours when I leave my house, I have been connecting with others. Drawing them in and getting their attention because they want that energy and warmth and peace in their life.

Valentines day is just around the corner. The sooner is comes, the sooner it goes.

I encourage everyone to make every single day of living a day like valentines day.

Make a CONNECTION today and every day.

Great post Kate! How do I REP here in DiscoverXS?

Somewhat inspired by it, I wore Connections yesterday. Here's the report, copied from my Journal on PT:

Still recovering from the recent mone crash, I wore some inches of She Wolf to relax, few dabs of Maui Kiss for a beautifying effect and one spray of Connections, all on my forearms.

Self effects: I'm doing the night shift, so I don't come across many people this week. When preparing to go to work and saying goodbye to B1, after some minor argument we had, I felt the need to vent about "why things are all going wrong in my life". Ended up shedding some tears in his arms. That's NOT like me. I hate drama, I'm an optimistic person. Every time I think about how long I'll have to wait for my dream job, or why I have to sleep through the day and work through the night, I think "yay, at least I do have a job!", and so on. That was weird. Might have not recovered completely yet, or I was just tired... OR the Connections took me to talk it all out and ended up feeling sorry for myself? Anyway, an hour later I was at work singing to myself as nothing happened.

Effects on others: B1 texted me a lot asking if I was good Lol. That's to expect since he doesn't usually sees me like that. But the big surprise would come in early morning, when an man from work (late 40's) who NEVER talks to me (we girls use to joke that he's afraid of women, because he totally ignores us, to the point of rudeness) arrived. After 2 years working there, he ASKED FOR MY NAME! I was speechless. He even smiled! He talked to me while he prepared his stuff and happily whistled some melodies between making conversation with me. You have no idea how bizarre this was. When he left I had to text my female co-workers and tell what just happened.

I'll take that as a Connections hit for sure. He literally tried to make a Connection with me for the first time ever. Today he called work and when I picked up, instead of blurting out instructions, or even ask to talk to some of my male colleagues, as he uses to do, he talked to me for an entire 5 minutes time! That leads me to think Connections have some memory/imprinting effect like Vibe.
    Last edited by Akelah; 06-29-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice, I loooove it

I would say the venting before work is Connections all the way. When the guys wear it they mention how women are always bringing up emotional, teary eyed stories. Perhaps you needed to vent, too. My best friend is always reminding me that sometimes you just have to go through a few tears and not feel guilty about it. Whenever I have a good cry session I just allow myself to feel as crappy as I want. When I do this (rather than fighting myself about it) it seems like the sadness goes away a lot quicker. This might've been what happened to you.

Love the story about the co-worker formerly known as Mr. Rude Pants, LOL! I'm always inspired by results like this.

Comment

Akelah, your wonderful story about your male co-worker really reminds me of how a couple of people have interacted with me at work when wearing Connections on my wrists. I've always had something else on too, like Flirt, to make the mood light-hearted and social, but when I'm wearing Connections I always notice that people who don't associate with me will actively move towards me and continue a conversation after getting within a few feet of me. So far though I've been deliberately avoiding the more serious/emotional side of connections by always wearing it in combination with more upbeat products like Flirt/Vibe/Bliss/Tease. People already tend to confide in me, so being introverted I tend to be going for more of a social vibe.

Comment

This continues to be the hardest hitting guaranteed results blend I have tried (and I have tried majority of female and unisex pheros from the major Phero companies). I love 1-2 sprays for binding with SO, going out with the girls, making deeper business connections, etc. It is phenomenal in so many venues!

Comment

From my journal at Pherotruth

Products: one spray of Temptress plus one of Connections

Results: BF hugged me goodbye really tight and said I was the most beautiful thing in the world. It was the most powerful goodbye "see you in 8h" I've had since 16 yo with my first BF..

Coworker (male, about 40yo) complimented the way I look, my skirt, and my personality multiple times. He said he wished his wife was more like me. He suggested we go for a drink one of this days he knows my BF and he's married.. He threw out of nowhere that he's very good at doing massages. I just didn't know what to answer to that. When my shift ended he "joked" begging me not to go. And then he went to see the monthly schedule and stated that we wouldn't see each other more until the end of the month.

All this was very out of character. I suspected for some time that he had a small crush on me, but he never showed it this way, not even close!

Analysis: I guess Temptress did what its name suggests, and Connections brought him the wish to connect and also acted kind of like a truth serum.. Like he couldn't keep what he thought to himself!

I love Temptress but it's status aura sometimes limits things to adoration looks and polite compliments. If connections brings the words along the thoughts.. Oooohhhh I have to try this at a party setting

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X