yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muestereate
    replied
    I think there is not enough est

Leave a comment:

• SecretV
    replied
    Did someone mention ready for testing?

Leave a comment:

• Sunny
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    BTW I think the Goddess blend is finished and ready for testing but I ran out of EST and just waiting for a new batch to come in.
    I'm so ready!!!!!

run running GIF

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    I have a feeling you always give off hot vibes

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    no doubt

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    The est has arrived?

• Isis
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    x2 XS189
    x1 Xist4w
    x1 DM+
    x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
    x1 XSP86

Then go forth, and shine~
    So I tried nutrix's goddess (though only 1 spray of xs189) mix and wow !

This is definitely a goddess mix. while women were almost indifferent and sometimes rude, men were in awe.

I went to a restaurant where a man previously sleazily hit on me sans pheros this time he seemed to want to interact with me but was too intimidated. Instead, he kept sneakily looking at me from a far and so did every Male that was nearby.

I was wearing a loungey clothes and my sister said, "damn wtf you look good. You're giving off hot vibes. Like Angelina Jolie in her hey day type vibes"

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    I think you would run Manhattan together.

• lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

LOL! We would ruin Manhattan together.
    drunk real housewives of new york GIF
    this would be amazing! ahaaah

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    I have one post from 35% discount, I should not be using the comments too much either. <3

• XSteveO
    replied
    Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
    Fair enough. I'll work on my reports. Also I'm happy to pay for it, I would be delighted to do so and if that's possible add it to one of my next orders, even a full bottle. Many thanks.

First, use the comment section sparingly. It doesn't count towards post count.
    Second you're 11 posts from being an influencer. That's pretty easy to get to. You can do it. I know you can. Eleven posts are nothing

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    BTW I think the Goddess blend is finished and ready for testing but I ran out of EST and just waiting for a new batch to come in.
    You can't come with these kind of posts, you make the entire board sleepless in our waiting.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-12-2019, 04:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    I love the blend and hope other women will try it too if my research find him neutral enough.

• MostHoly
    commented on 's reply
    Fair enough. I'll work on my reports. Also I'm happy to pay for it, I would be delighted to do so and if that's possible add it to one of my next orders, even a full bottle. Many thanks.

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Awesome just in time for summer ???? me gusta!

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme View Post

cars wtf GIF by Cheezburger
    I may be late, but I'm on my way.lmaoo
    LOL! We would ruin Manhattan together.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I'm slamming my brakes on so you ladies can catch up.

• lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Well now that we've recieved confirmation, let's go target these older men!
    cars wtf GIF by Cheezburger
    I may be late, but I'm on my way.lmaoo

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    replied
    Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
    Oh my Goddess, I so wish want need to test this!!! How can I get a hold of it? I promise to be very diligent on the reporting.

We don't actually work on promises MostHoly. Way more often than not, those that promise don't, but that's not to say you'd be one of them. The best thing is we've built it into the system so you don't have to make any promises, you just have to report on what you already have and you'll start getting the test blends, not to mention Lifetime Discounts. Its always been in your hands.

Leave a comment:

• MostHoly
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my Goddess, I so wish want need to test this!!! How can I get a hold of it? I promise to be very diligent on the reporting.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X