yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Biggest Turn On blend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Turn On blend?

What phero blend turns your man on the most? Whether it's a crush/boyfriend/husband...doesn't matter to me. Even a new guy at the bar... is there a single blend or simple combo (2 blends) that really does it for him?
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

My guy responds well to any bond type blend, but for turn on, it's PSEL or Temptress. He goes horny similarly for LPs Dominance. Any of these are always a sure thing.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• curiouscat
      curiouscat commented
      Editing a comment
      I just ordered a bottle of PSEL! I have the sample and it has been good for him paying attention to me, but I haven't tried it when we were alone.

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Desire Me and Psel never fail to make men horny as fuck.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        It isn't as stank as straight EOW, but it does have that cop smell. If possible, apply and let dry down a few minutes. I've never found it difficult to cover

• curiouscat
        curiouscat commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! I will play around with it and see what happens!

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        DM is not difficult to cover, but it needs to dry down first.

It's at least partially cultural, but my guy is very reserved publicly (he's Japanese) and very alpha, though he's been mistaken for beta because of that outward appearance of reservation. He has responded affectionately to every bonding blend I've thrown at him. But in the bedroom, or to get those sex juices flowing, he absolutely loves those alpha sexy blends on me. You gotta watch those quiet ones...
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        It's at least partially cultural, but my guy is very reserved publicly (he's Japanese) and very alpha, though he's been mistaken for beta because of that outward appearance of reservation. He has responded affectionately to every bonding blend I've thrown at him. But in the bedroom, or to get those sex juices flowing, he absolutely loves those alpha sexy blends on me. You gotta watch those quiet ones...
        This is true!
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Comment

He can just be a person you test these mones on, and then when you see a pattern, you can try them with a real target.

Comment

Blatant invitation , xsr46 & xist4w

It's been pretty amazing and attention grabbing and sexual attraction

Comment

• curiouscat
              curiouscat commented
              Editing a comment
              I still don't have 46.... re-assessing BI, I think. Maybe I will add the X4W and see if that helps.

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            Blatant invitation , xsr46 & xist4w

It's been pretty amazing and attention grabbing and sexual attraction
            I have some Bang... Does anyone have experience with that blend? NuTrix? Maybe Ildergreier? lafemme
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              Bang was pretty meh for me. It's similar to Ss4w, which I found to be pretty meh as well. Some people really seem to like it though
              Last edited by Isis; 03-18-2019, 11:29 PM.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              What have you got? Sample with fragrance?

Blatant Invitation seems too work a little well on strangers.

Comment

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
              This is true ! When I was out for a run with this on, a teenager on a skateboard followed me for several blocks and asked if he knew me from somewhere

Comment

• somechick99
                somechick99 commented
                Editing a comment
                How much BI do you usually apply? I know LPMP and XS doses are different in strength

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment
                somechick99 I use one or two sprays of 2x strength. So that's like, 2-4 sprays ? Basically double the sprays I use from pxs

This is true ! When I was out for a run with this on, a teenager on a skateboard followed me for several blocks and asked if he knew me from somewhere
              Funny story . I knew I had to be careful with it when a male store clerk asked for number in the cashier line. But hey, at least, I got a discount tho.

Comment

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
                It does.
                Arsenal

Comment

Oi shit.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I know Ildergreier said that xs194 makes guys more accommodating in the bedroom... And Isis said that xsr32 in the (nails/hair thread) made her nail tech pay close attention to detail. + xsr46 makes dudes frisky... Hmmmm this gives me an idea ????
                    grinch smile GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                      I know Ildergreier said that xs194 makes guys more accommodating in the bedroom... And Isis said that xsr32 in the (nails/hair thread) made her nail tech pay close attention to detail. + xsr46 makes dudes frisky... Hmmmm this gives me an idea ????
                      grinch smile GIF
                      You forgot about P83, it is supposed to be sexy as well.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You forgot about P83, it is supposed to be sexy as well.

Comment

I have it here in my house, so I am going to test it real soon.
                          Arsenal

Comment

P83 can bring out the freaky in the bedroom (if it's there)

thor ragnarok valkyrie GIF by Marvel Studios

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X