yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diet & Amplification of Natural Pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet & Amplification of Natural Pheromones

So I was just reading in another thread about the benefits of celery in regards to producing dhea in the body. Does anyone have any other staple foods that they eat that help boost natural pheromones? Is there anything you avoid eating?

No, nothing specific for me in that regard. Mostly, I just have great natural vitality when I'm eating clean. My body runs best when I limit refined sugars. I haven't the patience to eat big salads, so I juice. I eat healthy fats (nuts, seeds, nut butters, grass fed butter, coconut and olive oils, avocados, etc) I suppliment with multi vitamins, B complex and vitamin D. Plenty of good sleep (I have a nice cal/mag tea before bed).
    As long as my body has its building blocks, it's pretty happy! That translates to attractive when you have good energy levels

I'm eagerly waiting to see what others have to share!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X