yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Women's Pheromone Hit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Women's Pheromone Hit List

Hello lovely ladies of DiscoverXS, you are missing a Hit List in your forum!

Help me make a master hit list for new girls entering this arena

How can you tell if a man has been hit by your cloud?

How can you tell if another woman has been hit by your cloud?

What is a social HIT?

What is an attracted HIT?

What is a turned off HIT (would we call this a miss?)

I have my reasons for wanting to know, too

List:
    • Head snaps
    • Sneaking a peek
    • Invasion of personal space
    • Initiating/Opening
    • Inability to speak
    • Too much speaking
    • Blushing
    • No personal filter
    • Longer than normal eye contact
    • Becoming touchy
    • Divulging more than socially expected
    • DIHL
    • Lots of touching
    • Playing with your hair
    • Saying dumb things out loud as if they were high
    Last edited by eternitys_child; 02-06-2019, 09:19 PM.

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

What is a social HIT?

1. Just hit? Could be a head snap. Could be sneaking a peak. Invasion of personal space. Initiating interaction. Free stuff, lol. Inability to speak. Can't help speaking. Profuse blushing. Loss of personal filter. Compliments. Intense or prolonged eye contact....it's an extensive list....

2. Please see #1

3. Definition or example? If example, see #1. Defintion? For me? The sparkle, the interesting one. In a group, the one people want to talk with, get to know or even want to impress. Your very presence brings an elevation to the mood of others

4. Example? If example, also see #1 Definition? For me? Conversation that includes personal questions (he's asking stuff to see if you're available). Pretty much anything that follows with an inquiry for your number or a date or an excuse to be near you and/or see you again.

5. A miss? LOL Hmm. Jealousy. Irritability. Being ignored...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

He speaks about things you know he would like to keep to himself, giving out favors, DIHL - effect and shows sign of crushy/sexual interest. Eye contact, he starts becoming touchy

More or less the same as with a man.

What is a social HIT?
      You get VIP treatment.

He tries to communicate what a good boyfriend/husbond he would be. He becomes touchy feely and show you how powerful/ that he can take care of you.

A total OD, it is not like you are even there.

I have my reasons for wanting to know, too
      and they are?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• eternitys_child
        eternitys_child commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll begin making videos on pheromones for women soon!

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds fun.

totally out of character for him (he once pinned me to the wall in a school corridor just to see me squirm) but in the context of pheromones, I was wearing cops at the time (and possibly P83 from AD?), which gives me good reason to believe that the exposure to cops spiked his testosterone levels.
      "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
      (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Alright I listed y'alls responses in the original post. Thanks NuTrix , Ildergreier , and Marianne !

Curious to hear the other lovely ladies' experience Isis lafemme Cheerio Green Eyes

Comment

At first, I wasn't too sure but my experience yesterday w/ four combos were OBVIOUS hits. A lot of touching (grabbing around my waist), kissing my cheek a lot, told me my eyes were doing something to him, brought up how many kids I'd like to have, stares (I purposely turn around so he can stare much longer), and making tons of references to the future. I loved every single part of it.

I totally agree w/ saying dumb things aloud, LOL. He did this last night a couple of times.

She also stares more and when I catch her, doesn't look away and smiles at me (strangers).

What is a social HIT?
          Same as above w/ a woman, but she comes up to chat with you a bit (whether it's giving a compliment).

I'd say same as the first one.

Absolutely no attention, as if you're invisible. This happened to me before when I started using LPMP.

Comment

Most iois will be similar to one's males see in women..barring the "effeminate body language" and replace with things like framing the crotch area or standing with feet apart in a wayyyy too far apart manner

Iois need to be read in clusters.

Preening for example. A man can fluff his hair, Doesn't mean he's attracted to you for sure. He could be just self conscious.

But if it's done in combination with an eyebrow flash and a minute slackening of the jaw, It is likely he is attracted to you.

Im not too fond of lists of body language.

If you have to use a list to pick up on body language, it's likely that you're seeing a lot of false iois.

The obvious is the unnatural DIHL whether social or sexual. Male or female

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              Iois need to be read in clusters.
              Yup. This exactly.

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              Im not too fond of lists of body language.

If you have to use a list to pick up on body language, it's likely that you're seeing a lot of false iois.
              I think this is actually why the women's section haven't had (haven't needed?) an IOI list yet. We tend to be better at perceiving these things, thanks to a lifetime of emotional labour, lol. Or at least the expectation of it!

"My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
              (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Though i would be interested to see the video you'll make on this !

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post

I think this is actually why the women's section haven't had (haven't needed?) an IOI list yet. We tend to be better at perceiving these things, thanks to a lifetime of emotional labour, lol. Or at least the expectation of it!
                  Yes! This!

Comment

We shall not forget the compliments! That's for me the biggest hit. I always get compliments. Many many many. Mostly from men, but also from women.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                      We shall not forget the compliments! That's for me the biggest hit. I always get compliments. Many many many. Mostly from men, but also from women.

Comment

If he rests his purse on his lap, it's a definite hit.

If he adjusts his trousers, like they suddenly went down a size in the crotch area, it's a hit.

If he suddenly loses his balance, and does that silly kick it's a hit.
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

oh also, if he takes out his money in front of you, but he's not buying anything, I'd say that's a hit as well.
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

oh another one non-phero related eternitys_child if he's standing with a group of his buddies, and he and his friends automatically stop talking and become quite until you exit their area, I'd say this is a hit too.

Comment

I just had a really good hit using

Desire Me + Babe

OutspokenOne

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
                                I just had a really good hit using

Desire Me + Babe

OutspokenOne
                                You're welcome hun! And I'm glad the combo gave you pretty good hits today! I really like Desire Me+ and I feel it helps Babe out. When I use Babe by itself, I don't notice much.

Keep us updated!
                                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

You're welcome hun! And I'm glad the combo gave you pretty good hits today! I really like Desire Me+ and I feel it helps Babe out. When I use Babe by itself, I don't notice much.

Keep us updated!
                                  Can you add Xist to this mix?

Desire Me + Babe + Xist? I'm trying to figure out how to mix things , how to tell what's redundant or similar...
                                  Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

Can you add Xist to this mix?

Desire Me + Babe + Xist? I'm trying to figure out how to mix things , how to tell what's redundant or similar...
                                    NuTrix & Cheerio
                                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Keep us updated!
                                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X