yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Women's Pheromone Hit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    And sometimes I lose control. The other day, I wore Comply, Sexy Confidence, Girlfriend, Engage, Bitch, + Celebrity at once. That was the blend that gave me a headache, lmao. I was doing waaaay too much. Anyone who is reading this, DO NOT do this.

Comment

• curiouscat
      curiouscat commented
      Editing a comment
      Wowza!

• Vicki Lee
      Vicki Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheerio ????????????

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know what got into me that night. I think I was thinking "how can I make myself invisible today?" - curiouscat, Vicki Lee

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

And sometimes I lose control. The other day, I wore Comply, Sexy Confidence, Girlfriend, Engage, Bitch, + Celebrity at once. That was the blend that gave me a headache, lmao. I was doing waaaay too much. Anyone who is reading this, DO NOT do this.
    Ok, I won't.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Well thanks for this lol . I will not layer more than 3 (maybe 4) different pheros
      PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
      Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

What if you spread them out?

for example, belly button area, front neck, back neck, inner thigh, under breast etc lol

still too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post

for example, belly button area, front neck, back neck, inner thigh, under breast etc lol

still too much?
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

Can you add Xist to this mix?

Desire Me + Babe + Xist? I'm trying to figure out how to mix things , how to tell what's redundant or similar...
            For myself, I wouldn't hesitate to add a spray of Xist with anything
            x1 DM, x1 Xist, x1-2 Babe.... 1 or 2 sprays of Babe depending on your personal sweet spot.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

For myself, I wouldn't hesitate to add a spray of Xist with anything
              x1 DM, x1 Xist, x1-2 Babe.... 1 or 2 sprays of Babe depending on your personal sweet spot.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Update?

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                Thanks so much, I don't drink but the people I am around do like fishes! Need to do some testing in this atmosphere ...
                Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                Update?
                Update (4/8/19):

Well, my grandma didn't tell me all the details and I ended up coming out of the bathroom near the end so I didn't get to engage with him like that. She was already taken care of, literally in all angles so I don't know why she wanted me to be there with her. The guy from the roofing company knows my aunt and she referred him to my grandma. And he seemed like a nice honest guy and while I was getting ready I heard them and he was affirming to her that she got the best quote possible. And then when he was done she (she's a fucking worry wort) was antsy about how she's going to come up with two grand.... My astrology app keeps reminding me over and over, "If You're too busy worrying about the needs of others, then you're off track." I'm a really empathic person and always wanted to be like others in regards to taking care of the family but I'm not there yet. I have to make sure my bottom line is secured first. So I let it go, not my problem. Here's the kicker, like every time something goes "wrong" she's always, ALWAYS taken care of whether it's her kids, neighbors, or the church. Her son called and she told him how much it was and he told her he'll pay for it, in less than an hour from that meeting. So that was that...

But I did go out for a quick minute to the library and when I walked in this lady was taking foreverrrrrrrrrrr at the fucking information desk. I think Babe might have made me a little bit short tempered? Like I was low key getting a little agitated, I noticed it even before I left the house. When I'm ready to go and getting ready, DONT ASK ME SHIT I'M FOCUSED ON LEAVING. I think my grandma had asked me something and I'm just like (in my head) "bruh what that fuck I'm gettting ready to goooooo." But on the outside, I have a resting bitch face. I haven't felt that way in a hot minute before I started balancing my energy I used to get agitated with the quickness like that all the time. I was standing in line getting a little irra waiting on the lady in front of me and this one librarian rolls her book cart up to me and asks what I need help with. I told her I'd like to have a study room and she got it done in less than 2 minutes like it usually takes. The kicker here was when I went to the room as I was walking I passed a self check out kiosk and this white guy (early 30s?) Looked up at me and I looked at him. When I pass by men I always look over my shoulder to see if they're looking and he was. I made it seem like a quick shoulder glance, and so when I went in the room and moved the block from under the door he shot his head up again locking eyes and I smiled and let the door shut.

I only had two minor hits today but they were better than none. I went to Gordons today to pick up boxes, my grandma wants to clean out the garage for the spring. So I go in and I'm looking through the boxes for a while trying to find the right ones that are big enough. Then when I'm mid inspecting a box I see this Latino male - well let's say we saw each other, but I definitely had his attention. He looked up we locked eyes, and I look away... I look back up and he gives me the nervous half smile-smirk thing.

God, why are men so scary??? I wish guys would just walk up and talk to my ass, I'm still battling my outward persona. My water & fire energy aren't balanced. Culturally men are supposed to initiate, I made the mistake last time I was out and about coming off 'too strong' in a sense. I forgot the best element to initiate with a man is through innocent tease (well for me). Give them a taste, then walk away. I've already mastered the Icebreaking phase with simple questions, but after that it's likeeeeee - ehh. I need to just start flipping my hair, winking, holding eyes with them while smiling, and maybe give them the come hither lol. I need to start practicing more in different settings. I've come to realize that men just want to be told what to do, they're fucking clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post

still too much?
                  They were all already spread out. I never wear mones in the same spot. I think even if you spread them out, it still has potential to make you invisible because it's overwhelming and at that point, people just want to get away from you.

Comment

Lmao I read this comment after I posted my comment to Marsbars. Let me go and read this update.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X