yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Right Combo for an Important Business Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Right Combo for an Important Business Meeting

Thanks, @Ildergreier for the suggestion to make a new topic about this.

I'm looking to schedule a meeting with the county clerk for a business idea I have. I'm thinking about wearing Celebrity and Cohesion, and not sure what other spray/oil would work for this meeting. I kind of, sort of wanted to throw in a little Love Boat in there because the clerk is a man, and we all know that attractive women usually get what they want (if they play their cards right), so that extra boost would be perfect. This is a meeting where I want to use my femininity appropriately (so no funny business). I need him to be agreeable with me and be on board with my idea. Any suggestions?

Ooops. Put a comment in the other thread
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Ooops. Put a comment in the other thread
      I saw it, thank you

x2 Celebrity, x1 Cohesion, x1 LB...and a drop of DM or spray of DM+...just a thought

Comment

You need something that gives you respect and then something that want them to accommodate you.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Green Eyes
          Green Eyes commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        You need something that gives you respect and then something that want them to accommodate you.
        Celebrity is status. I kinda thought Babe, but Babe on me plays super sexy status and if it did that for Cherio too, I didn't think that would be appropriate for the situation There's xs189, Cohesion, xs130...

Cheerio what's in you collection so far to play with?

Comment

What do you have in your arsenal right now?

Comment

Celebrity is status. I kinda thought Babe, but Babe on me plays super sexy status and if it did that for Cherio too, I didn't think that would be appropriate for the situation There's xs189, Cohesion, xs130...

Cheerio what's in you collection so far to play with?
            Babe can be toned down with Cohesion or xist.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

NuTrix & Green Eyes -
              I have:

From LPMP:
              Blatant Invitation
              BAM!
              Cuddle Bunny
              Phero Girl
              Rainbow Mango w/ Levitation
              Goddess of the Blue Moon
              Overt Cops for your Covert Ops
              Tsunonme w/ copulins
              Shimmering Sands
              Compromising Positions
              Love Potion #4: Pink
              La Femme Mystere
              Rocket Fuel III
              Honeyed Love
              Summer Crush
              Pallas w/ Lumina
              Like A Magnet
              Money Multiplier (what exactly is this one for? I want someone to pay for my life coaching program, is this the phero for it?)

Samples from LPMP:
              Love Potion #5: White
              LP Summer Brule
              Coco Snuggle
              Veridian Muse w/ Phero
              Glace au Cafe
              Spells: Protection Potion
              Parasol
              Myrrh Merlot

From PXS:
              Desire Me
              Xist
              Celebrity
              Status Booster
              Innocence

Samples from PXS:
              Fantasy
              Cohesion
              PSEL
              Tease
              Love Boat
              Connections
              Odyssey
              Babe

Comment

How does Lumina work for you?
                Arsenal

Comment

How does Lumina work for you?
                  I haven't worn Pallas yet. I actually have worn a lot of LPMP ever since I discovered PXS, lol. The only hits I can remember were the ones from that big night I had last year. Levitation, Blatant Invitation, and I forgot the others. I did have it written down somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I haven't worn Pallas yet. I actually have worn a lot of LPMP ever since I discovered PXS, lol. The only hits I can remember were the ones from that big night I had last year. Levitation, Blatant Invitation, and I forgot the others. I did have it written down somewhere.
                    Ok, then I will advice you to stick to what blends you know from here.
                    Arsenal

Comment

How is status booster on you ? I'm not too familiar with it..but I'm thinking status with a social would be good.

Comment

Very nice play list
                        LFM or XS130, a shot of Celebrity, Cohesion, LB covered with yummy Tsunonme (just because I have it and love the fragrance, lol, but a smidge of cops from anything really wouldn't hurt though since everything else is cop free...)

Comment

Ok, then I will advice you to stick to what blends you know from here.

I would agree. I think testing them might be good once an exclusive relationship status is established.

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                          How is status booster on you ? I'm not too familiar with it..but I'm thinking status with a social would be good.

I wore it once and if I'm trying to think hard about what my experience was with it, that probably means I didn't get any hits, lol. I should try it again solo when I go to school on Wednesday, or grocery shopping tomorrow.

Very nice play list
                          LFM or XS130, a shot of Celebrity, Cohesion, LB covered with yummy Tsunonme (just because I have it and love the fragrance, lol, but a smidge of cops from anything really wouldn't hurt though since everything else is cop free...)

Nice! What has been your experience with XS130?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                            Nice! What has been your experience with XS130?
                            It's unisex, on the serious side. Not dominant respect, status respect, value. I think it would balance and compliment Celebrity nicely, ground it.

Comment

It's unisex, on the serious side. Not dominant respect, status respect, value. I think it would balance and compliment Celebrity nicely, ground it.
                              Oh, nice! I wonder if this is also good for a date.
                              But I'm going to keep this in mind when I get ready for this business meeting. I'm just trying to get over my nerves before I send the email, LOL.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm sure you'll be amazing reguardless, remember beautiful, you wear the mones, they don't wear you ^_~

• Cheerio
                                Cheerio commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Very true, thank you <3

My testing shows it balances any sexy blend too, you get the reverence and ont just plain respect.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X