yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adding DM oil to perfume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my obsession is shopping and i understand how you feel lol but my problem is when i go shopping i dont know when to stop picking out things that i like lol
    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

my obsession is shopping and i understand how you feel lol but my problem is when i go shopping i dont know when to stop picking out things that i like lol
      Oooh I love online shopping if anything, malls give me severe anxiety like no ones business.... Like it's so frustrating. Loud people/kids, clothes all over - I.E. Size 0 in the size 6 section, items you've looked up online not being in stock at the actual store/mall... It's too much for me. So I sit my happy ass on the computer and patiently wait lol.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Oooh I love online shopping if anything, malls give me severe anxiety like no ones business.... Like it's so frustrating. Loud people/kids, clothes all over - I.E. Size 0 in the size 6 section, items you've looked up online not being in stock at the actual store/mall... It's too much for me. So I sit my happy ass on the computer and patiently wait lol.
        lol ive never done online shopping but i LOVE going to the mall because i LOVE getting to try on the clothes that i buy cause i wanna make sure that i like the way i look that and i like seeing cute boys all of the time when i go
        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X