yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adding DM oil to perfume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding DM oil to perfume?

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    Thanks it advance
    No shade at all, genuine question... what does your age have to do with it? (Maybe you know something I don't know, bc I'm 25 as well).

Comment

• somechick99
      somechick99 commented
      Editing a comment

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      This makes a lot of sense, and it's a great question! Something that I didn't think about before.

This sounds like a good NuTrix or Ildergreier question.....

Comment

I have read that adding as little as 3 drops in a gallon can still have an affect.

That being said, they can ruin a fragrance, lol. I would say absolutely add them to what ever you like. I have. Use a light hand 1-3 drops at a time and give it a chance to marinate, then test for smell. Cops love sugary smells, foodies, honies...they are slightly sweet and meld well with sweet things. That's not to say you can't lightly cop something and have it work just as well.

The age thing is tricky because there are other things that can effect a woman's copulin production, like environment, birth control, personal hygiene products, etc., every one is different. I think some people think of age for the sake of post menopause and assume anyone not there is probably fine. Unfortunately it's the age we live in...

Cops seem to have a roof/ceiling. You can add a boatload or a shit ton, but there's a point where it becomes a waste. I myself have loaded as much as 30 drops of straight EOW into a 10ml bottle of oil based fragrance Hahaha! We'll just say, it needed to dry down, but it DID behave nicely for me.

So yeah, go for it!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

The age thing is tricky because there are other things that can effect a woman's copulin production, like environment, birth control, personal hygiene products, etc., every one is different. I think some people think of age for the sake of post menopause and assume anyone not there is probably fine. Unfortunately it's the age we live in...

Thank you for answering the question I had. I didn't take any of that into consideration before.
      Maybe that's why some people have a different perception of how the mones smell. Xist smells disgusting to me, but another font didn't smell anything at all (and we both have unscented ones).

Comment

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay! And, Yes! Please do!

I have read that adding as little as 3 drops in a gallon can still have an affect.

That being said, they can ruin a fragrance, lol. I would say absolutely add them to what ever you like. I have. Use a light hand 1-3 drops at a time and give it a chance to marinate, then test for smell. Cops love sugary smells, foodies, honies...they are slightly sweet and meld well with sweet things. That's not to say you can't lightly cop something and have it work just as well.

Cops seem to have a roof/ceiling. You can add a boatload or a shit ton, but there's a point where it becomes a waste. I myself have loaded as much as 30 drops of straight EOW into a 10ml bottle of oil based fragrance Hahaha! We'll just say, it needed to dry down, but it DID behave nicely for me.

So yeah, go for it!
        It can ruin a perfume, but I had some drops in a watery male scent, and I actually like the effect because the perfume seems deeper, in a way.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I wore the perfume last night on a date and it worked wonders! His pupils were super dilated the entire night (no, he wasn't on drugs lol). He was very touchy with me all night and constantly putting his arm around me or on my leg. I also wore 2 sprays of Xist which I've found pairs wonderfully with Desire Me. I'll write a full report in my journal now

And surprisingly, the copulins didn't seem to affect the smell of the Escada perfume one bit! Four drops for a tiny roll-on sized perfume seems it would mess with the scent, but it didn't! I will say though - after having added copulins and waiting for them to set in, I smelled the perfume to double check. Upon sniffing I felt immediately high, like I was smelling drugs or something, lol! If the DM oil can make even a woman feel high upon smelling it then it's no wonder my date was so infatuated.

Comment

I know on the sale site, it says add 1-3 drops and then go about your whatever...but it doesn't need to be that much. Cops affect others who naturally respond to them quite well, even at a few drops mixed into a roller bottle, as you've seen

Comment

I find that copulins from XS are pretty easy to cover. I've loaded 30 drops of DM in a 10ml perfumed oil(Was that an LPMP fragrance NuTrix? ) it was a LIGHT fragrance to boot, one of the clean scents.

It just needed a little time for a dry down and tah-dah! I also like spiking my scented lotions with cops. EOW on the otherhand is more a bear to cover.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Why, yes, it may have been an LP fragrance...^_~

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              It just needed a little time for a dry down and tah-dah! I also like spiking my scented lotions with cops. EOW on the otherhand is more a bear to cover.
              Yes! I've since done away with EOW cops of any kind and pretty much exclusively use DM oil.

Comment

Yes! I've since done away with EOW cops of any kind and pretty much exclusively use DM oil.
                The DM oil is on its way to me now.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The DM oil is on its way to me now.
                  Hahaha! I just restocked not too long ago as well. Once you start adding it to things...it's amazing what you can find to do with it.
                  Body sprays, lotions, creams, perfumes, body oils (think massage ^_~)....

Comment

Hahaha! I just restocked not too long ago as well. Once you start adding it to things...it's amazing what you can find to do with it.
                    Yeah, it is amazing.
                    Arsenal

Comment

How much oil do you add to your lotion? Going in a trip soon and want to put some oil in a travel size bottle.
                      Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

How much oil do you add to your lotion? Going in a trip soon and want to put some oil in a travel size bottle.
                        For a travel size? Start with 3 drops and work your way up to 5-8 depending on how strong the fragrance of the lotion is

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I am waiting for Alkemias mad mixes sale, she usually does it in june/july and hope to save in on the perfume, at least.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am waiting for Alkemias mad mixes sale, she usually does it in june/july and hope to save in on the perfume, at least.
                              Really? Hmmmm I might have to start making a list now, for her and Mara ????.
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                Really? Hmmmm I might have to start making a list now, for her and Mara ????.
                                The mad mix sale is the sale of the blends that doesn't end up in Alkemias different Limited Editions for some reason. I have ordered from them two years on the row now and have been very pleased with my risk taking.
                                Arsenal

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                                  Vicki Lee commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Which sections can we choose from?

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Vicki Lee It comes up under Last Change any time soon. I check her page a few times a week from these days just in case she is early. lol.

• Vicki Lee
                                  Vicki Lee commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Keep me updated I'll surely forget lol Ildergreier

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X