yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Welcome Out of lurkdom Lilian!

Xs131 & PSEL are the same product, was there a typo?

I find Xist4w under anything beneficial. For me it plays out like that subconscious something that is intangably inviting. An imprinting undercurrent to whatever I pair it with

Xsp83 & DM+ is happy, flirty and a bit unfiltered/disinhibeted. I'd be curious to know what they do for you...

You can use your own preferred perfume to cover any xs product, but they have some really nice fragrances to choose from if you want to keep it simple. It depends how and if you plan to mix and match products. Would you want to order everything in the same fragrance? Or order them unscented and cover with what you already have so you could have more scent variety? I actually do a bit of both. I love foodie scents and pairing what I have with xs's Le Chocolat, Sweet Sensations and Pure Sugar combine great with lots of fragrances I already have
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There is a thread here where combinations are listed. See there if there are interesting ones.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi there! Welcome. Nutrix has given you some solid advice

Comment

whats up hello GIF by Make it Move

Comment

Of your combo's I've only tried the Tease/Xist combo. Here's an excerpt from my journal:

"11-19-2018, 08:14 PM

Finally tested out
              Ildergreier's recommended combo: 2 sprays Tease + 1 spray Xist to the Saints game vs the Eagles on Sunday.

You were right. It's awesome! I had so much fun. I was on cloud nine, like a serious happiness high. Plus all the usual
              Tease sexiness, flirtiness, fun vibe. I felt like I had the energy of my early 20's. I didn't want to stand still which worked out because it was a good game....... at least for the Saints anyway. Me and my bestie were screaming and dancing and making noise. I'm surprised I didn't lose my voice. By the end of the night everyone sitting next to us was "our best friend". And they all wanted to go wherever we were going for the after-party. Once again I feel like whenever I wear Tease, I am the party! I love it."

I will add that Tease already has an energizing happy feel to it. Adding Xist takes it up a notch. Definitely very social blend.

Comment

I've worn Fantasy by itself. It's very sparkly, feminine, girly, fun. And Xist by itself is energizing, positive, and bonding. The two together would probably be a great first date blend.... or any date for that matter. Probably a great first impression blend too.

Comment

Welcome and I can't wait to read about your experiences!
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X