yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones to get yourself in the mood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones to get yourself in the mood

Ladies, do you use pheromones to get in the mood sexually? I mean, it's one thing to get your man going crazy in bed with cops, what's the point if you are not as equally turned on? I know about selfies but I don't think they work when using cops.

I have gone over to the male forum to get ideas of pheromones to use on myself, but I was wondering if wearing male target pheromones to get my man wild in bed would cancel out female target pheromones I would use to get myself equally excited. Will it confuse the guy?

Does my question make any sense? Has anyone experimented with that? Any insight? LOL! Thanks!

Originally posted by LadiesFirst View Post
    Ladies, do you use pheromones to get in the mood sexually? I mean, it's one thing to get your man going crazy in bed with cops, what's the point if you are not as equally turned on? I know about selfies but I don't think they work when using cops.

I have gone over to the male forum to get ideas of pheromones to use on myself, but I was wondering if wearing male target pheromones to get my man wild in bed would cancel out female target pheromones I would use to get myself equally excited. Will it confuse the guy?

Does my question make any sense? Has anyone experimented with that? Any insight? LOL! Thanks!
    Desire Me. or Psel.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Desire Me. or Psel.
      Are you saying that wearing Desire Me or Psel will not only get my target excited, but will also excite me?

Comment

Are you saying that wearing Desire Me or Psel will not only get my target excited, but will also excite me?
        Yes, that is what I am saying.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes, that is what I am saying.
          Good to know. Thanks!

Comment

Good to know. Thanks!
            You are most welcome. You will love Psel though, the predatory and disinhibiting feel about it, is so fun.
            Arsenal

Comment

I haven't tried the XS products for men yet, but I have tried other vendors men's pheromone blends and, yes, they can ring your bell, lol. If you will be applying to yourself, go lightly. You won't need to wear as much yourself as a man would wear normally.

Androstenone is a great molecule for arousal, but some women don't tolorate it well. The only way to know is to test for yourself.
              PSEL IS a lot of fun and could be a good place to start as far as a blend. Glow could be another one to try...
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                I haven't tried the XS products for men yet, but I have tried other vendors men's pheromone blends and, yes, they can ring your bell, lol. If you will be applying to yourself, go lightly. You won't need to wear as much yourself as a man would wear normally.

Androstenone is a great molecule for arousal, but some women don't tolorate it well. The only way to know is to test for yourself.
                PSEL IS a lot of fun and could be a good place to start as far as a blend. Glow could be another one to try...
                I forgot about Glow. It is unforgivable. I love it with Love Boat.
                Arsenal

Comment

One that gets me in the mood but is from LPMP is Occo SLF. That smell just makes me uuuuughh
                  PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
                  Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post
                    One that gets me in the mood but is from LPMP is Occo SLF. That smell just makes me uuuuughh
                    I love the smell like fucking myself.

neck GIF
                    Arsenal

Comment

I love the smell like fucking myself.

neck GIF
                      Honestly though! Gif game on 100%
                      PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
                      Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

This is still on my summer wishlist I cannot go this summer without it!
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• iamyiyaj
                          iamyiyaj commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes! an amazing purchase it will be

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just hope there will be a perfume with cops at the Summer limited editions too (if there will be a LE for summer).

Honestly though! Gif game on 100%
                        Thank you, I have been working on it all spring.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X