yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My sexual attraction pheromones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sexual attraction pheromones!

I do not have many pheromones at the time. I only got Cohesion XS,Bliss,Desire me and Tease to work with.

Hmm,maybe I do have quite a bit to test out.

I started with Cohesion and Bliss.They totally rock and the almost empty bottles is proof of that.

Those are not my concern though.

I wanted the Desire me and Tease to work on my new relationship. My husband and I have been married for 6 months without a single touch, as we got married while he was away.

When he got here,of course it was can't keep our hands of each other type thing.I guess with work and life,things have not slowed down in the bedroom but I find I approach him more than he does me.

Generally,he is the shy type but I want to feel like he can't stop himself when he is around me.

I tried taking showers before bed and putting on either desire me or tease.I think I get more results with desire me,but its not that tear my clothes of,devour kind of thing,I put in my head.

To be quite honest, I need to
    pay more attention to what is going on when I wear it and not expect certain things.

Please keep on reporting on how these work for you. I have not used pheromones for sexual attraction lately, as my only test subject at the moment is away too and I'll only see him next month. I'm really looking forward to learn from your experiences.

I've read on Pherotruth that TemptessXS is extremely sexual blend for many ladies who have tried it, but I don't own it myself so don't know for sure.

Comment

I am not sure,if I will be able to be a steady poster as am not much of a steady pheromone user.

I use when I see the need and go about my day,sometimes not paying attention to all the details.

I did use Tease the other night and noticed a difference,the Tease seems to suite me more and have obvious effects.Effects l can surely get use to.

He put his arm around me and pulled me near him while we were sleeping, more slaps on the butt and stealing looks. (giggles) I mean,why steal looks if am yours.

I guess that is what I get for marrying a shy guy.

Comment

• Fleur
        Fleur commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! You can just post when you notice something interesting, just like that I will try to do the same when I'll do my own testing.

I have a super busy,hectic lifestyle.I sometimes wonder how it would be if I were to take that giant leap in slowing it down.However,I have to consider,if I would be happy not getting all the things I worked so hard for,for so long.

Anyhue,I can't test or report the way I want to but I do try.

I went on breaking rule #1 of pheromone testing.I was looking for results and assuming that the product was going to work a certain way.

True,they are designed,formulated,however you want to call it for a specific reaction but we should always remember that environment,different people and other factors play a role.

Desire me has really been working its magic all along.

I started to play back all the times I used it and realized the self effects. When paired with hubby and wife time,it made the experience,well at least for me 10 times better,compared to when I didn't use it.

I also expected to have more touchy,intimate moments with Tease because I perceived it to be a more flirtatious vibe.However,even with Desire me,it did trigger the looks,the touches and intimate moments I was looking for.

I am not going to go into detail,not sure the hubby would appreciate that but last night was a case in point.

I put it on and got impatient but after I fell asleep and he woke up, boy oh boy did it work to my favor.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        I have a super busy,hectic lifestyle.I sometimes wonder how it would be if I were to take that giant leap in slowing it down.However,I have to consider,if I would be happy not getting all the things I worked so hard for,for so long.

Anyhue,I can't test or report the way I want to but I do try.

I went on breaking rule #1 of pheromone testing.I was looking for results and assuming that the product was going to work a certain way.

True,they are designed,formulated,however you want to call it for a specific reaction but we should always remember that environment,different people and other factors play a role.

Desire me has really been working its magic all along.

I started to play back all the times I used it and realized the self effects. When paired with hubby and wife time,it made the experience,well at least for me 10 times better,compared to when I didn't use it.

I also expected to have more touchy,intimate moments with Tease because I perceived it to be a more flirtatious vibe.However,even with Desire me,it did trigger the looks,the touches and intimate moments I was looking for.

I am not going to go into detail,not sure the hubby would appreciate that but last night was a case in point.

I put it on and got impatient but after I fell asleep and he woke up, boy oh boy did it work to my favor.
        I think it's impossible to be a first time mone user and not expect to have that "Axe" type reaction. I even lowered my expectations but I came to the conclusion that it may just be the mix we use along with the product. I never had results till now, plus I noticed most XS stuff works better for me when combined with certain things. Glad to read that you're finding your way... there is no better feeling than having your mix work perfectly for you.

Comment

I am very uncomfortable with the term ; "lower your expectations"

When using quality products or if you are looking for quality stuff, you do not need to lower your expectations or fake anything.

I am not new to pheromones but I am new to the products,at pheromone xs.

What I was doing was looking for specific reactions, and not opening myself up and being aware of what was happening.

I allowed myself to be blinded to the signals and reactions I was receiving by trying to assume and predict what was going to happen.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
            Mysticbeauty commented
            Editing a comment
            It's best to keep an open mind, it's hard sometimes though when you want something to go a certain way.

Desire me 2D or more. Should do it!! Otherwise he is undercover gay!

Comment

Great post! (#6) And so true! Some days are SHAZAM! and some days are...hmm, looking back now I can see this and this even if I didn't get a shazam moment, lol.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
              Mysticbeauty commented
              Editing a comment
              That's how it is for me., yes you'll get blatant hits, but it's in retrospect that I notice the more subtle effects on others.

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X