yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity/w vs Temptress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity/w vs Temptress

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Celebrity is an actress and Temptress is the queen.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Celebrity is fun and sparkly. Temptress is sexy dominatrix Celebrity has a WOW factor too. Temptress can be more commanding, but if you are open and smiling, Temptress won't come across cold (which it can sometimes) so much as confident/competent. That's how they play for me at least
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Celebrity is fun and sparkly. Temptress is sexy dominatrix Celebrity has a WOW factor too. Temptress can be more commanding, but if you are open and smiling, Temptress won't come across cold (which it can sometimes) so much as confident/competent. That's how they play for me at least
        I become a total shark when I wear Temptress alone. It is sick, actually.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I love it, but I am not using her too often as a stand alone. Madame on the other hand is perfect for me.

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X