yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am finished with the test of Bitch now and will write a longer post on my impression of this great blend this weekend.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Bitch, an overview.

The case here is that I am not sure where or how to start this overview. Should i start with how versatile I actually find Bitch? Or that I am surprised over how well I like awesome blend? Nevertheless, no matter how "niche" this blend is supposed to be to begin with, I would say it has a place in every female pheromone users arsenal.

Anyway, I rewrite Nenes (RHOA Season 6 Reunion Part 3) "I said what I said", with I wrote what I wrote.

When I started to test Bitch during middle week of Christmas, I had a feel for what the blend could achieve already, but I am sad to say (but I need to be honest here), that I started with a negative outlook and wanted to be fast finished with the project so that I could use my usual suspects again. But Oh my God, did I fail Bitch back then, and Oh My God did she prove me wrong.

Initially I compared Bitch to LPMP's Audacious in the OP. Today I will say Bitch is more a mix between Audacious + La Femme Mysterie and PXS Psel.

Read me as this:

Bitch got the rock star selfies of Audacious.

Yeah, I am so cool, tough & total rockstar and it sucks to be you, and I have no problem of telling you that either. And people give you the rockstar treatment.

La Femme Mystere.

People are willing to serve and are accommodating, even not in combinations that fed that quality.

Psel.

The disinhibiting qualities gets to you and you say all the shit you dream of saying, but would not dream of ever saying and you get away with it. No that is fucking hardcore! I am still laughing of getting away from calling my former boss a bitch to her face (had dinner with her last night and she didn't mentioning anything about what was said in the hours in her car last week) ((For the record: Me and this lady have had our problems, but I do not think she is a bitch)).

So when to use Bitch? Who would it be a good fit for?

If you want to be a Bitch, I would suggest you to stay away from this gorgeous blend, but if you are a woman who want your mood, groove and power back and tell some people the truth they don't want to listen to and most importantly: You don't dare to say because this people have power over you or try to persuade you to do something, Bitch will empower you to voice your opinion.

How?

Because of what I wrote earlier: You will say what you in your wildest dream would want to say, but not actually dream of to say and get away with it.

I need to be honest here.

I already am an alpha, my mouth need to be kept in check. If I also was an immature arse, I would use Bitch to bully people and get away with it. Since I want to be a nice human being I won't be using Bitch in daily life, but I will always have a bottle in my arsenal for that day I meet an even more alpha to tell her/him some shit and get away with it.

Some fun combinations:

Bitch + Celebrity/W = Celebitchy. Extremely fun evening, total VIP treatment.

Bitch + xs190/w = Fun, status, glamour and made other people extremely accommodating.

Bitch + Fantasy = Fun, and approachable sexyness, this combination was very social, I might say.

Not a good combination (for me at last).

Bitch + xs189/w = Too serious, but perhaps some other woman will get a better result, so I am writing it down too.
      Last edited by Ildergreier; 06-29-2019, 10:02 AM.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Madame is not a duplicate of SG, it is more like if Tease + xs189 was unfaithful to us and got a lovechild behind our backs. Madame is more classy than SG.

• Green Eyes
        Green Eyes commented
        Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Green Eyes Don't be afraid to give Bitch a chance, it is very balanced and well buffered.

Oh boy, this is a great review.

Though, a bit disappointed you didn't use the opportunity to use this gif:

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        I searched the net, but didn't find it.

NuTrix
      Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Bitch, an overview.

The case here is that I am not sure where or how to start this overview. Should i start with how versatile I actually find Bitch? Or that I am surprised over how well I like awesome blend? Nevertheless, no matter how "niche" this blend is supposed to be to begin with, I would say it has a place in every female pheromone users arsenal.

Anyway, I rewrite Nenes (RHOA Season 6 Reunion Part 3) "I said what I said", with I wrote what I wrote.

When I started to test Bitch during middle week of Christmas, I had a feel for what the blend could achieve already, but I am sad to say (but I need to be honest here), that I started with a negative outlook and wanted to be fast finished with the project so that I could use my usual suspects again. But Oh my God, did I fail Bitch back then, and Oh My God did she prove me wrong.

Initially I compared Bitch to LPMP's Audacious in the OP. Today I will say Bitch is more a mix between Audacious + La Femme Mysterie and PXS Psel.

Read me as this:

Yeah, I am so cool, tough & total rockstar and it sucks to be you, and I have no problem of telling you that either. And people give you the rockstar treatment.

La Femme Mystere.

People are willing to serve and are accommodating, even not in combinations that fed that quality (xs190).

Psel.

The disinhibiting qualities gets to you and you say all the shit you dream of saying, but would not dream of ever saying and you get away with it. No that is fucking hardcore! I am still laughing of getting away from calling my former boss a bitch to her face (had dinner with her last night and she didn't mentioning anything about what was said in the hours in her car last week) ((For the record: Me and this lady have had our problems, but I do not think she is a bitch)).

If you want to be a Bitch, I would suggest you to stay away from this gorgeous blend, but if you are a woman who want your mood, groove and power back and tell some people the truth they don't want to listen to and most importantly: You don't dare to say because this people have power over you or try to persuade you to do something, Bitch will empower you to voice your opinion.

How?

Because of what I wrote earlier: You will say what you in your wildest dream would want to say, but not actually dream of to say and get away with it.

I already am an alpha, my mouth need to be kept in check. If I also was an immature arse, I would use Bitch to bully people and get away with it. Since I want to be a nice human being I won't be using Bitch in daily life, but I will always have a bottle in my arsenal for that day I meet an even more alpha to tell her/him some shit and get away with it.

Some fun combinations:

Bitch + xs190/w = Fun, status, glamour and made other people extremely accommodating.

Bitch + Fantasy = Fun, and approachable sexyness, this combination was very social, I might say.

Bitch + xs189/w = Too serious, but perhaps some other woman will get a better result, so I am writing it down too.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you <3

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      Oh boy, this is a great review.

Though, a bit disappointed you didn't use the opportunity to use this gif:

Have I ever told you that I actually adore Nene Johnson Leakes?
      I mean, she is a better actress than she gets credit for, she is totally underestimated and I really hope she gets more and better acting jobs in the future.
      Arsenal

Comment

Bitch, an overview.

Read me as this:

La Femme Mystere.

People are willing to serve and are accommodating, even not in combinations that fed that quality (xs190).

Psel.

How?

Some fun combinations:

very nice. I always enjoy reading your thorough reviews.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

very nice. I always enjoy reading your thorough reviews.
          Thank you.
          Arsenal

Comment

• lafemme
            lafemme commented
            Editing a comment
            ????????

Have I ever told you that I actually adore Nene Johnson Leakes?
          I mean, she is a better actress than she gets credit for, she is totally underestimated and I really hope she gets more and better acting jobs in the future.
          She is hilarious but I also love Erika Jayne.
          Image result for Erika Jayne gif

Comment

She is hilarious but I also love Erika Jayne.
            Image result for Erika Jayne gif

She is hilarious too.
            Arsenal

Comment

Thank you Ildergreier for making this thread. I have an entire bottle of Bitch that I haven't even tried yet because in all honesty I'm a bit scared to use it lol. I do feel it might be appropriate for work. I think my concerns come from the fact that Temptress makes me irritable and can make people around me feel challenged to compete for the alpha status, and I don't want something like that happening with Bitch as well.

I have a date tonight and may bring out Bitch just for the hell of it. I'm hoping it pairs nicely with Desire Me? I also find it interesting that you say it allows you to get away with things - I thought the Innocence pheromone would be best for that type of thing, but the times I wore it I ended up feeling I wasn't taken seriously. Hmm...

I guess I'll just have to try it out for myself.
              I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                Thank you Ildergreier for making this thread. I have an entire bottle of Bitch that I haven't even tried yet because in all honesty I'm a bit scared to use it lol. I do feel it might be appropriate for work. I think my concerns come from the fact that Temptress makes me irritable and can make people around me feel challenged to compete for the alpha status, and I don't want something like that happening with Bitch as well.

I have a date tonight and may bring out Bitch just for the hell of it. I'm hoping it pairs nicely with Desire Me? I also find it interesting that you say it allows you to get away with things - I thought the Innocence pheromone would be best for that type of thing, but the times I wore it I ended up feeling I wasn't taken seriously. Hmm...

Bitch goes well with extra DM and add a spray Fantasy if you have too, it will add to the sexy social.
                Arsenal

Comment

Bitch goes well with extra DM and add a spray Fantasy if you have too, it will add to the sexy social.
                  I don't know why this just reminded me of the book, "Why Men Love Bitches" and now I feel like this is another mone to add to my shopping card. I know exactly who it'd work on. On our first date, he told me he thought I was a mean girl because of my texts but I have noticed now that I've been becoming nicer (but in a bad way, not in the same way that attracted him in the first place). I might need this to get my mojo back.

Comment

I don't know why this just reminded me of the book, "Why Men Love Bitches" and now I feel like this is another mone to add to my shopping card. I know exactly who it'd work on. On our first date, he told me he thought I was a mean girl because of my texts but I have noticed now that I've been becoming nicer (but in a bad way, not in the same way that attracted him in the first place). I might need this to get my mojo back.
                    Bitch is a great social, you don't become a Bitch just for using her.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Bitch is a great social, you don't become a Bitch just for using her.
                      It seems like a very nice balance.

Comment

It seems like a very nice balance.
                        It is.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

Temptress makes me irritable as well, but surprisingly Bitch does not. Do report back with your Bitch findings! Curious as to how it works with you

Comment

Bitch is a nice social.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I am very happy I took the time to test Bitch since so many actually ignored or was afraid of her.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Bitch will definitely be broken in come new year (read: January)
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                  Bitch will definitely be broken in come new year (read: January)
                                  You will love it.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X