yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch

I have decided to test Bitch more in the middle week of Christmas.

This is because I will have ten days where I more or less do as I please and go to and from work as I please. A lot of social things are happening too, so it will be perfect for Bitching.

I am weening myself off xs194/w the 21/December and are starting with 2 sprays of Bitch on a punk concert I am going to attend the date of 25/December. I have a feeling that is going to be hardcore. I have used Bitch before, but I have not done any testing and written any extended notes about this blend.

What I do already know.

Selfies: I turn into an obnoxious "big sister", I was extremely funny, but this kind of personality can be a bit too much.

If I am not careful people will think I am someone who eat kittens/are slaying dragons in the spare time, so on me it is kind of rough around the edges. Probably because of this obnoxiousness that kind of drew the line.

Never, not ever again use Bitch together with Madam. The office went on their toes around me that day, and they got work done and looked at me as I ate kittens and forced them to watch and so called "alpha males" thought I was sexy.

My horniness went through the roof in combination with DM (two sprays of each blend).

For reference to make it easier for those who knows the LPMP blends: Bitch seems for now to be Audacious X 10.

Christmas is going to be fun, total elf around the shelf.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 11-22-2018, 12:18 AM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Never, not ever again use Bitch together with Madam. The office went on their toes around me that day, and they got work done and looked at me as I ate kittens and forced them to watch and so called "alpha males" thought I was sexy.

My horniness went through the roof in combination with DM (two sprays of each blend).

Christmas is going to be fun, total elf around the shelf.
    amazing, I must try this; sounds hot as fuck.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

amazing, I must try this; sounds hot as fuck.
      Feel free to test Bitch together with me in middle Christmas week, then I think we will lock up all her secrets quite fast.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Feel free to test Bitch together with me in middle Christmas week, then I think we will lock up all her secrets quite fast.
        Sounds delicious. I'll take this journey with you!
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Sounds delicious. I'll take this journey with you!
          Cool! This is going to be so fun.
          Arsenal

Comment

Cool! This is going to be so fun.
            so much fun... I hope!

Comment

so much fun... I hope!
              He, he, he, I hope it too, and I hope some of the others that have Bitch in their cabinet joins us some days.
              Arsenal

Comment

Count me in! I've only taken Bitch out on a few trial runs

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice! This is going to be so fun!

happy best gif GIF
                yay! isis!

Comment

WE aer going to lock up Bitching secrets before year 2019 can say cake.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Remember to try out Bitch + Celebrity in a combination to try to be a total Celebitchy.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Remember to try out Bitch + Celebrity in a combination to try to be a total Celebitchy.
                      And I did and it was a really fun combination. They made each other more human and approachable and kept the bitchy mouth at bay. Very fun concert combination, total bang hoi.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Yesterday and today. 2 spray of Bitch + 2 spray of 190/w of spring pack, Not in office, every thing is pushed to after the weekend because too many key people are sick or have sick children, so we chosed to take more days off in stead of having to have second meetings to talk about the same things over again. This means I took my work with me back home, but I chose to do erand in daytime and will work tonight.

I had to pick up a package from the post office and I meet my former boss there. We chattet a little bit and I heard myself say the weirdest things and then it hit her. She became accommodating when I told I had to go chopping for dog food, she did that and she drove me over the entire town for my erand and some of hers. We had some fun hours in her car and in the shops. I have actually never seen her like this. Aggitated, talking with her arms (not hands actually...) and just splurt out her ideas, many of them really good and I said "Get money, bitch" and she agreed.

A very good combination indeed.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Yesterday and today. 2 spray of Bitch + 2 spray of 190/w of spring pack, Not in office, every thing is pushed to after the weekend because too many key people are sick or have sick children, so we chosed to take more days off in stead of having to have second meetings to talk about the same things over again. This means I took my work with me back home, but I chose to do erand in daytime and will work tonight.

I had to pick up a package from the post office and I meet my former boss there. We chattet a little bit and I heard myself say the weirdest things and then it hit her. She became accommodating when I told I had to go chopping for dog food, she did that and she drove me over the entire town for my erand and some of hers. We had some fun hours in her car and in the shops. I have actually never seen her like this. Aggitated, talking with her arms (not hands actually...) and just splurt out her ideas, many of them really good and I said "Get money, bitch" and she agreed.

Sounds like this combo makes people very accommodating. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

Sounds like this combo makes people very accommodating. Nice!
                            Yeah, but if you try this beware that this combination can be extremely hilarious. It really was a fun day and I will remember it for a long time. Tomorrow I am going with xs189 + Bitch to see what happens next.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I did, and the combination became too serious.

Yeah, but if you try this beware that this combination can be extremely hilarious. It really was a fun day and I will remember it for a long time. Tomorrow I am going with xs189 + Bitch to see what happens next.
                            mark cuban taking notes GIF

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Too serious combination. I forgot I need cohesion to temper xs189.

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
                            mark cuban taking notes GIF
                            Me too, since xs189/w is my favorite of the Spring pack trio.
                            Arsenal

Comment

oh ha ha, I love this. and, "get money, bitch." is my mission statement for 2019. You have some fabulous recipes.

Comment

oh ha ha, I love this. and, "get money, bitch." is my mission statement for 2019. You have some fabulous recipes.
                                The weird thing is that she is highly sensitive for all kinds of "slur", so that she didn't react to me calling her Bitch tells me she really was totally pheromoned.
                                Arsenal

Comment

i the nineties/ early00ies, and we both thought we had been a known patron there when this legendary place was in its prime.

I just became this obnoxious figure and he did too. Fun.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X