yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about comboing with Cohesion....I'm in a situation in which I'd like to speak my mind but I also want the other person to feel comforted. I solo'd Bitch which I first got it but no one was around so I kept my thoughts to myself LOL.

Comment

how funny that this is still relevant in 2021? Get money bitch had me rolling! Bitch & DM+ sound fun....

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Yesterday and today. 2 spray of Bitch + 2 spray of 190/w of spring pack, Not in office, every thing is pushed to after the weekend because too many key people are sick or have sick children, so we chosed to take more days off in stead of having to have second meetings to talk about the same things over again. This means I took my work with me back home, but I chose to do erand in daytime and will work tonight.

I had to pick up a package from the post office and I meet my former boss there. We chattet a little bit and I heard myself say the weirdest things and then it hit her. She became accommodating when I told I had to go chopping for dog food, she did that and she drove me over the entire town for my erand and some of hers. We had some fun hours in her car and in the shops. I have actually never seen her like this. Aggitated, talking with her arms (not hands actually...) and just splurt out her ideas, many of them really good and I said "Get money, bitch" and she agreed.

A very good combination indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Love View Post
        how funny that this is still relevant in 2021? Get money bitch had me rolling! Bitch & DM+ sound fun....

Bitch too has cops already, though.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm a bit of a perve who wants to add extra cops to everything. Out of interest, how does Babe + Xist pair on you please? I saw on somechick99 journal that it wasn't a great combo for her. And I'm thinking of trying it out on my person of interest....

Bitch too has cops already, though.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I wrote something about that combo in my thread, go and check

I almost never wear Bitch so I went with one spray to the chest today. Generally good mood, feeling animated and lively. My focus was essentially non-existent and I did have a moment of nervous energy hours later that did dissipate. I’m glad I didn’t go with a second spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
            I almost never wear Bitch so I went with one spray to the chest today. Generally good mood, feeling animated and lively. My focus was essentially non-existent and I did have a moment of nervous energy hours later that did dissipate. I’m glad I didn’t go with a second spray.
            Ok, in what setting did you use it?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Usagi
              Usagi commented
              Editing a comment
              I work from home so I was home all day.

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Usagi Ok.

Home today so let me try a spray and see how it wears. I think I could really like this if I could get a feel for it.

Comment

Home today so let me try a spray and see how it wears. I think I could really like this if I could get a feel for it.
              How did you like it?
              Arsenal

Comment

How did you like it?
                I generally felt okay but I do think it has some disinhibiting, attracting qualities. My Lyft driver told me I smelled good (I have it in AXS) and proceeded to share some very personal details about his life the whole ride. When I got out he called me sweetie lol. Could’ve just been his personality but it felt like a hit.

Comment

I generally felt okay but I do think it has some disinhibiting, attracting qualities. My Lyft driver told me I smelled good (I have it in AXS) and proceeded to share some very personal details about his life the whole ride. When I got out he called me sweetie lol. Could’ve just been his personality but it felt like a hit.
                  This could explain why my superior drove me everywhere that day too.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Bitch is on my list for sure.

Comment

3 sprays today on a whim. So far it’s a pretty standard day. I definitely want to try pairing it with Fantasy and DM+

Comment

3 sprays today on a whim. So far it’s a pretty standard day. I definitely want to try pairing it with Fantasy and DM+
                        that would be a cool pairing.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X