yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good Mix For Hanging With A Friend At A Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Mix For Hanging With A Friend At A Concert

Going to a concert tomorrow night with a friend, not too close but a little more than acquiantance. We're seeing an artist I LOVE, but she's sorta lukewarm on..I know Im gonna be wondering if she's enjoying herself..sigh lol. BUt I do want us to have fun and alos to be alot of girl talks and happiness.

Im thinking Xist with Cohension? Maybe a different mix with Loveboat? Sweetness? Fantasy with Xist? I only wanna use two but not sure which two to use

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Cohesion! I hear that's good around women.

I've had great results wearing Loveboat around women. They get really giggly and jokey while maintaining a bonding like feel.

Comment

Thanks Isis. Maybe Cohesion and LoveBoat will do the trick

Comment

You need some madness.
        You don't have Psel? It can be combined with Love Boat.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          You need some madness.
          Yes! I agree with the psel. Cohesion and loveboat might just have you guys wanting to cuddle with each other lol

Comment

I'm putting in a vote for the often overlooked and underappreciated Vibe @ 4+ sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              I'm putting in a vote for the often overlooked and underappreciated Vibe @ 4+ sprays.
              Why do you recommend 4 sprays rather than the typical two? Does it impart a different effect?

Comment

At two it is a nice social. At four or more sprays the ladies at work would start dancing and singing. And we're talking the quite reserved ones too. Hasn't happened before or since. It creates kind of a party atmosphere .

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  You need some madness.
                  Isnt Psel sexual and disinhibiting? 2 girls at a party where the fans are mostly gay, not sure how that would work or if I wanna know LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    At two it is a nice social. At four or more sprays the ladies at work would start dancing and singing. And we're talking the quite reserved ones too. Hasn't happened before or since. It creates kind of a party atmosphere .
                    Will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks!

Comment

It was crazy. I mean we laugh and have a good time but never anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarafina View Post

Isnt Psel sexual and disinhibiting? 2 girls at a party where the fans are mostly gay, not sure how that would work or if I wanna know LOL.
                        Sounds amazing in that environment.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X