yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is there an XS version of True Love by True Pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an XS version of True Love by True Pheromones?

I just started using pheros this year and have tried numerous companies, but XS is by far my favorite in terms of quality of pheros, pricing/value, and service. I've been wanting to try True Love by True Pheromones but it's expensive and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and knows if XS has something comparable? I'd rather stick with a company whose quality I trust.

Suggestions??

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
    I just started using pheros this year and have tried numerous companies, but XS is by far my favorite in terms of quality of pheros, pricing/value, and service. I've been wanting to try True Love by True Pheromones but it's expensive and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and knows if XS has something comparable? I'd rather stick with a company whose quality I trust.

Suggestions??
    What does True Love do?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Best guess? Cohesion. I remember True Love had Meo-Est in it which some guys were adverse towards that particular molecule. I briefly dabbled with True Pheromones, never saw much in the way of effectiveness. That's why I stick mainly with PSX and LAL mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What does True Love do?
        Here's a copy of the description:

I figured this could be good once you start getting serious with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

Here's a copy of the description:

I figured this could be good once you start getting serious with someone.
          Hmm, don't think there is a blend like that here, but hope NuTrix shows up and tell some tricks to get that effect.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Do you know what was in it? I have tried various combinations of things to try to get that same effect. I'd be curious to know what molecules were in it. If nothing else, it could give us all something to shoot for in the way of mixing blends.
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I did find this description. I think it's odd because it doesn't say WHICH Androstenol, or a combo, etc. Maybe this will help the pros here to find something similar.

Active Ingredients: 100% Copulins, Estratetraenol, Androstenol, Methoxyestratetraenone, Androstadienone
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

In a lot of the literature, including research studies, Alpha AndrostAnol is referred to as just Androstenol. Idk that the research community even knows about the existence of Bnol. I'm sure True Love does tho. Perhaps the vagueness is intentional obfuscation. I believe there is a vendor who sells MEO-EST but I don't recall who.
                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-21-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Cohesion would probably be the closest thing, except it has no meo-est.

Comment

Scroll down for TL review and ingredient details.
                    True Pheromones, while slightly "hyped up" in terms of marketing, DO offer an excellent lineup of pheromone products. If you're going to buy anything, True

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmm, don't think there is a blend like that here, but hope NuTrix shows up and tell some tricks to get that effect.
                      There's nothing here at XS that touts turning around a "bad boy" and creating or stimulating the, sometimes dormant, desire to settle down, protect and turn toward long term, yadda, yadda, yadda....but Xist4w with XSP96 Could be a place to start experimenting...
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

There's nothing here at XS that touts turning around a "bad boy" and creating or stimulating the, sometimes dormant, desire to settle down, protect and turn toward long term, yadda, yadda, yadda....but Xist4w with XSP96 Could be a place to start experimenting...
                        Hmm, now you got me thinking...
                        Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ^_~

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Perhaps Tease would be the third blend?

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...