yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Madam vs Temptress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madam vs Temptress

Would yall say Madam is close to Temptress or no? I avoided Temptress because I have quite abit of Alpha Donna, which many of yall who have used AD before, knows can be kinda bitchy and stuck-upy LOL

I have quite a bit of alpha qualities already (Capricorn)

Steve and Hayley (amazing customer service btw!!) added Madam to my order of Celebrity and Im not sure how to use it, Ive now read some great things about temptress (that would fit me completely), im tempted to try it but before I run and make ANOTHER order within a week I want to know if Madam can take its place in the mean time? Are they similar? or are they not even in the same zone lol

Also Off topic, is there a cover scent of the list of XS scent that is best for BABE? Because LAWD, I used one spray at a concert on Friday and I was kind of embarrased, the smell..whoo, I got it in Jasmine Vanilla. I should have taken your posts seriously when you girls mentioned the small, geez. The whole waiting to add some fragrance on top is alot of work TO ME., I like to spray my nicely scented pheros and go (which is why I dont use DM, got it years ago, never again)

I am an alpha myself and I need a comforter or something social together with Temptress, while I don't need anything with Madame to seem approachable. I wrote a review last week, it is more there.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarafina View Post
      Would yall say Madam is close to Temptress or no? I avoided Temptress because I have quite abit of Alpha Donna, which many of yall who have used AD before, knows can be kinda bitchy and stuck-upy LOL
      hell yeah dancing GIF
      really??
      time for me to pull my bottle of temptress out of hibernation! lmao!!
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Thanks so much for your review Ildergreier

I have to run right now bit I definitely understand what you meant by it being a "classy beast" f some sort LOL. I had a man beg to kiss my hand and thank me for the opportunity to do so LO and another guy who was just walking down the straight street suddenly have a DIHL type look who told me to "please have a nice day

So crazy. No self effects so far.

Comment

Thanks so much for your review Ildergreier

I have to run right now bit I definitely understand what you meant by it being a "classy beast" f some sort LOL. I had a man beg to kiss my hand and thank me for the opportunity to do so LO and another guy who was just walking down the straight street suddenly have a DIHL type look who told me to "please have a nice day

So crazy. No self effects so far.
          You are getting this effect with Madame, yes?
          For me the difference is that Madame is not so "up your face" alpha towards other people, they don't get scared, but relax and react to the classy beast Madame creates with an "eager to please" behavior.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are getting this effect with Madame, yes?
            For me the difference is that Madame is not so "up your face" alpha towards other people, they don't get scared, but relax and react to the classy beast Madame creates with an "eager to please" behavior.

Yes it was with Madam. Really love that it's not in your face, I will probably get Temptress at some point just to have in the stash for times I need that kind of attitude tho LOL

Comment

Yes it was with Madam. Really love that it's not in your face, I will probably get Temptress at some point just to have in the stash for times I need that kind of attitude tho LOL
              Such a cool effect, hope more of the female fonts buy Madame and test her, because she is really cool.
              Arsenal

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure about that, I am an alpha myself and too strong alpha blends make people scared of me.

• Vicki Lee
                  Vicki Lee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ildergreier

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool.

Vicki Lee I'm guessing you're drawing my attention to this post...

Here is something else...

Which one(s)? Only you know you best...

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                  Vicki Lee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, I'll prioritize these first then

Vicki Lee I think someone is planning a bit of fun...

Comment

I have quite a bit of alpha qualities already (Capricorn)

Steve and Hayley (amazing customer service btw!!) added Madam to my order of Celebrity and Im not sure how to use it, Ive now read some great things about temptress (that would fit me completely), im tempted to try it but before I run and make ANOTHER order within a week I want to know if Madam can take its place in the mean time? Are they similar? or are they not even in the same zone lol

Also Off topic, is there a cover scent of the list of XS scent that is best for BABE? Because LAWD, I used one spray at a concert on Friday and I was kind of embarrased, the smell..whoo, I got it in Jasmine Vanilla. I should have taken your posts seriously when you girls mentioned the small, geez. The whole waiting to add some fragrance on top is alot of work TO ME., I like to spray my nicely scented pheros and go (which is why I dont use DM, got it years ago, never again)
                  This is a little off topic but, but I have found that Love Boat + Xist/w + Alfa Donna is a great combo. It tones down the bitchiness and makes more approachable but still keeps all the VA-VA-VOOM sexiness.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X