yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is this message pointing towards some PSX products? need advices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this message pointing towards some PSX products? need advices...

Hello kind ladies,
    This is the message, that one of my long distance(long time as well), Canadian female friend (age 36), posted on her facebook status. Please take a read-

"I am not a hot girl, I will probably never turn you on,
    or take ur breath away, or impress ur friends with the way I look
    but I can make you feel laugh and make you feel wanted,
    and sometimes I can be really fucking cute.
    I really wish that I could be enough, just once".

She laughs it off, and focuses on work. She does her job best enough to receive appreciation.
    But at the end of the day....... I dont know........... :( ... I feel so much concerned for her... this is a serious phase/stage of a girl I think(and its been on and off in her life since years). You ladies know much better.
    She never had kid, and had a couple of boyfriends at different times in her life. May be they stayed by mutual understanding in need of home fascilities (according to my study). There is still one on and off I guess, but I dont want to ask her about it right now.

I believe she has never experienced pheromone products before. I would like to gift her a Mix & Match pack, and see where it goes for her. She works in a medium higher class restaurant. She is over weight, gave up on diet. But cutest face and hair, beautifuler eyes and smile. Well managed and fashionable dressing, and an active waitress.

Any sugestions, you would like to input?
    Thank you.

Are you looking for something that would primarily help her at work or to boost her self esteem? Celebrity is really great for the self esteem part and DM+ is a must if shes looking to attract the opposite sex

Comment

Sounds like she could use a confidence boost. Sexy Confidence is an awesome pheromone for that and tends to give a lot of respect hits. Madame may also be a good choice for her. (I haven't used that one myself as I'm only 24 and I think it's intended for a more mature vibe - however other women seem to really like it). I also second what Isis said about Desire Me.

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your input. Sexy Confidence sounds nice too.

Why would she write that about herself? poor thing. prime target for the wolves. Tell her to remove that status.
      If she tells herself she's a bad bitch, eventually she may start to believe it.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        I know :( ..... I told her. Hopefully she will remove. But glad she has received motivating replies on it until now..

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      Are you looking for something that would primarily help her at work or to boost her self esteem? Celebrity is really great for the self esteem part and DM+ is a must if shes looking to attract the opposite sex
      Opposite sex, status and self esteem. To turn on someone, if he is at home. Thank you for suggestions.

Comment

Babe, PSEL, Temptress. All confidence boosters, all with sex appeal and all part of the choices for mix n match. I believe you can only choose from the drop down, but perhaps you could call and ask for an invoice for others not listed under the mix n match? It can't hurt to ask. Good luck
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Babe, PSEL, Temptress. All confidence boosters, all with sex appeal and all part of the choices for mix n match. I believe you can only choose from the drop down, but perhaps you could call and ask for an invoice for others not listed under the mix n match? It can't hurt to ask. Good luck
        Yes, all that you people recommended are available in the drop down menu, except Celibrity. Thank you again NuTrix. ????????

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
          Why would she write that about herself? poor thing. prime target for the wolves. Tell her to remove that status.
          If she tells herself she's a bad bitch, eventually she may start to believe it.
          Hello Lafemme, you are from Canada right?
          Does it need import duties or something, when you receive PXS parcel from USA? (I dont want my friend to get charged).

Comment

• lafemme
            lafemme commented
            Editing a comment
            No, I live in NE USA!

She needs Babe!
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            She needs Babe!
            Alright thank you <3

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X