yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

formulating the ultimate sugar baby potion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• formulating the ultimate sugar baby potion

Hello Ladies,
    I'm here to get some advice on what pheromones and what pheromone blends would be the best for attracting a sugar daddy. I prefer to go free styling so a confidence boosting blend would be ace.

My main question really is: what should I use to attract wealth, then activate a mans curiosity then ultimately generate the desire give. Studies have shown that Babe is great for getting freebies, but is there things is something even more powerful?
    I would also like to note that even though, I am a sugar baby I have no intention to sleep with these men. So should I hold off on sexual blends?

Originally posted by sugarbaby View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    I'm here to get some advice on what pheromones and what pheromone blends would be the best for attracting a sugar daddy. I prefer to go free styling so a confidence boosting blend would be ace.

My main question really is: what should I use to attract wealth, then activate a mans curiosity then ultimately generate the desire give. Studies have shown that Babe is great for getting freebies, but is there things is something even more powerful?
    I would also like to note that even though, I am a sugar baby I have no intention to sleep with these men. So should I hold off on sexual blends?
    So you are trying to use a guy for his money? Smh
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Hello Ladies,

Aren't you a little naiv thinking a man would sponsor you without getting sex?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Anyway, to answer your question: Babe will perhaps give you what you want, but testing is needed for you to do.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• sugarbaby
          sugarbaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you

Originally posted by Primross View Post

So you are trying to use a guy for his money? Smh
        SMH at a guy trying to use a woman for sex.

And to answer your question no I'm not trying to use a man for his money and I am bringing a very unique experience that a specific type of alpha will enjoy and for my service I enjoy receiving money for it.

I won't waste my time going into detail trying to explain something that I highly doubt your mind can grasp. Are you judgemenal of exotic dancers as well?

??? FUN FACT: sugar babies would not exist if it were not for sugar daddies so why don't you go shake your balding head at them as well.

In the past, I've done it and I likely will do it again. I came here because I wanted recommendations to make freestyling easier, not to be judged. Shame on you.

Comment

• Sarafina
          Sarafina commented
          Editing a comment
          Execellent post, not sure why that person is being unnecessarily rude.

SMH at a guy trying to use a woman for sex.

And to answer your question no I'm not trying to use a man for his money and I am bringing a very unique experience that a specific type of alpha will enjoy and for my service I enjoy receiving money for it.

I won't waste my time going into detail trying to explain something that I highly doubt your mind can grasp. Are you judgemenal of exotic dancers as well?

??? FUN FACT: sugar babies would not exist if it were not for sugar daddies so why don't you go shake your balding head at them as well.

In the past, I've done it and I likely will do it again. I came here because I wanted recommendations to make freestyling easier, not to be judged. Shame on you.
        Sounds like I hit a nerve. Anyway I know there is a market for this and I think it's pathetic for guys to pay for this. Anyway I don't use women for sex I'm always honest with all the partners I have. And I use these products for many aspects of life like my career fitness and yes also my love life but you seem like a gold digger who doesn't want to work for what they have. But I wish you luck I doubt you will lead a fufulling life with your outlook. And FYI a sugar baby has to have sex with the sugar daddy 99% of the time so good luck with that. And to answer the post you put up on the other thread I do have a job working 50 hours a week being a nurse for senior citizens.
        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Sarafina
          Sarafina commented
          Editing a comment
          Dude she asked for recommendations on XS products, not a lecture on what isnt your concern. Im surprised this type of nastiness is being allowed..

• colorfulaura
          colorfulaura commented
          Editing a comment
          You sound salty

Sounds like I hit a nerve. Anyway I know ow there is a market for this and I think it's pathetic for guys to pay for this. Anyway I don't use women for sex I'm always honest with all the partners I have. And I use these products for many aspects of life Suh as my career fitness and yes also my love life but you seem like a good digger who doesn't want to work for what they have. But I wish you luck I doubt you will lead a fufulling life with your outlook. And FYI a sugar baby has to have sex with the sugar daddy 99% of the time so good luck
        I did not ask you how to be a sugar baby. Why are you providing me with false statistics that do not apply to me?What is your source?
        I do have a career, an education, and I own my condo. If you would you like to see how well I'm doing I will be happy to exchange instagram links with you. Aside from that I make passive income from my blog. And you?
        I suggest you expand your mind. Please save you anger and hostility for the sugar daddies, not me. I did not ask you for your opinion and your aggressive behavior is deterring me
        me from even purchasing products from pheromonexs. You're bad for business and a terrible representation of this community. This is not what I signed up for.

IT IS RATHER IRONIC that you cry about me being a sugar baby when you brag about being a poor pandhandler. I hope you receive the free pheromones that you were begging for.
        What's the link for your gofundme I will make a donation?
        cheers

Comment

I did not ask you how to be a sugar baby. Why are you providing me with false statistics that do not apply to me?What is your source?
          I do have a career, an education, and I own my condo. If you would you like to see how well I'm doing I will be happy to exchange instagram links with you. Aside from that I make passive income from my blog. And you?
          I suggest you expand your mind. Please save you anger and hostility for the sugar daddies, not me. I did not ask you for your opinion and your aggressive behavior is deterring me
          me from even purchasing products from pheromonexs. You're bad for business and a terrible representation of this community. This is not what I signed up for.

IT IS RATHER IRONIC that you cry about me being a sugar baby when you brag about being a poor pandhandler. I hope you receive the free pheromones that you were begging for.
          What's the link for your gofundme I will make a donation?
          cheers
          That was a joke lol.

I guess you are right go and milk those desperate,lonely old guys for every penny you can.
          Pheromone XS

Comment

That was a joke lol.

I guess you are right go and milk those desperate,lonely old guys for every penny you can.
            Leave me alone.

Comment

She's got a point Primross , that's why status mones work. Men are more than used to having women looking for support and having affairs or marriages that go up the social ladder. We men go about it different, We strive up the ladder and then look down. It is of course not a lifetime instinct but it usually becomes ingrained for life hence sugar daddies.

Sugar, I would bet you are looking for status products for a start but without knowing your details, it's hard to say if you need a product that makes a man feel more beta in your presence or if you want to help them feel more Alpha. Some men's products shrink other men.
              Last edited by Muestereate; 10-08-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Everybody is entitled to their own lifestyle unless it infringes, denigrates or just outright wrongs another. Its what makes life so special and magical at times. I mean really lets face it, how many guys use their niceness and status as "just friends" for manipulative purposes. They are not being nice when in the friend-zone for reasons other than hoping it leads to sex. On the other hand you have the women who put them in the friend zone and you have to wonder if its not done to be manipulative as well. She knows the power she holds over that guy, that he will buy her things and be there to listen to her problems.

Unfortunately its this take, take that IMHO is what the world needs less of, but again let people live the way they want. The old Chinese proverb comes to mind as Mark Twain put it, "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.".

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed, we all do what we can do get ahead in life.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love that quote

Well Steve, do you have an Instant Friendzone for women?

Comment

sugarbaby I'm thinking Babe, and XS103 (Celebrity /W).

My little 2 cents about the back and forth that went on is in harmony with SteveO's...everybody is entitled to live the way they want.
                  I know for a fact that there are a ton of PUA that use pheros...I personally chose not to let gender bias effect how I think of the opposite sex that uses whatever tools at their disposal to live comfortably. I see exotic dancers up here that provide great reads with their experiences and I think it will be exciting to follow sugarbaby's journal if she creates one.

Comment

Welcome sugar baby!

I'm sorry that you have received such a harsh welcome. We are not all so judgemental of lifestyles and what people choose to for work. At least I certainly am not.

Anyway, I found that Celebrity tended to attracted men men who are wealthy. I wouldn't say the vibe would fit a sugarbaby vibe exactly but with Celebrity for women, wealthy men tended to see me as of their ilk. I believe Delight had these effects with one of the Spring lady mixes. Either, xs189, xs190 and xs191. Not sure which one, but it might be worth looking through the threads.

I wouldn't call Celebrity by itself sexy but it does attract wealthy individuals, men and women in my experience.

Comment

Do they have that for men?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        Do they have that for men?
                        If you are referring to Celebrity then yes. If you click the word "Celebrity" it should take you to it.

Comment

Thanks, I'm wondering if it attracts wealthy women???? I want to be a sugar baby too.

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lol, And you think I jest?

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Try the instant boyfriend blend and see what happens if you approach rich women.

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That makes your question even better

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                          Welcome sugar baby!

I'm sorry that you have received such a harsh welcome. We are not all so judgemental of lifestyles and what people choose to for work. At least I certainly am not.

Anyway, I found that Celebrity tended to attracted men men who are wealthy. I wouldn't say the vibe would fit a sugarbaby vibe exactly but with Celebrity for women, wealthy men tended to see me as of their ilk. I believe Delight had these effects with one of the Spring lady mixes. Either, xs189, xs190 and xs191. Not sure which one, but it might be worth looking through the threads.

I wouldn't call Celebrity by itself sexy but it does attract wealthy individuals, men and women in my experience.
                          For me it was the xs189w that attracted the attention of the kind of men the OP is looking for (I meet them through work) and in combination with Innocence (I need a social or cohesion to make xs189w to appear more approachable) a couple of them told me to call them if there ever was anything I needed.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Hello Ladies,

I would say you need something that contains EST and Cops.

My ex-husband's cousin is an assumed sugar daddy. He is a very generous guy, who feels great about being like a knight in shining armour to young girls "in need".

So you need something that triggers the guy's protective instincts, which would be anything containing EST.

Unfortunately you might also need something sexual. It's true that not always these guys demand sex, but they are always hoping for sex. I know for a fact that the ex-husband's cousin is more generous with the ladies he has sex with.

I would also wear something bonding. These guys are themselves in need of attention, love and care. So the more bonded they feel to you, the more they'll invest.

I hope this little insight can help you!

Pls keep us informed about your experiment.

Comment

^Great post.

Innocence would definitely help the OP, I havent used it myself but from reading some reviews, I think it would help here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X