yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phero's for Interviewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phero's for Interviewing

The company I work for is in serious financial difficulty. The company has not been paying their taxes, their vendors, or the union. The employees have been told that we will not be getting a paycheck this week. This kind of shit went on for 3 months last winter. We always got paid, but 2-3 weeks later than we were supposed to, and never consistently. I've made a personal commitment to myself to leave before the IRS locks the doors. What kind of phero would be recommended to come off as an intelligent, loyal, hard working and problem solving individual (which I am)? Should I delve into the male phero's? I'm planning ahead.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Hmmm, upon further research....maybe Temptress is the way to go....
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I would love for more women to test male pheros, I stated some time ago that on the Pherotalk forum it was said that A woman uses A314 (half drop to drop for work and has experienced success)
      I can only wonder if Ascend/Dominant Ascent could do the same at 1 spray or half spray...

If some does not think it will work can you explain why only male pheros can work for males and not vice versa.
      I'm of the opinion that most time females don't want to be Alpha and so the product markets as Male and not Unisexy

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I got a sample of Exotica by mistake and SteveO cautioned me not to use it because of Its intended purpose. He seemed to strongly believe it was not for a woman, in any amount. Still curious though...

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        hmm, this is really an interesting topic

Ok, I'm going to order both Temptress and Ascend and test them both at work before interviewing. Do I have to watch out for build-up with Ascend?

Comment

Fantasy is a fantastic first impression blend, it is my go to blend when I know I am meeting a lot of new people of both gender. Both alone and in combination with Connections.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X