yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones for beta vs alpha males

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones for beta vs alpha males

As much as I hate referring to people as solely "beta" or "alpha," I think it's safe to say that most people swing a little more one way than the other. Sometimes I meet men who have traits of both which I personally prefer, as I fall in the middle myself. There are times where acting one way may be more or less appropriate. Anyways, I remember reading somewhere that alpha males, due to having more confidence, tend to respond better to women wearing alpha blends than a beta male. I would honestly expect the opposite to be true, that they would feel challenged, hence the whole "opposites attract" thing.

What are your experiences with this? I'm sure that an extremely alpha male would have a totally different reaction to Temptress than Innocence, for instance. I have a date with a really cute guy tomorrow whose personality seems a little more beta, and I'm debating what spray to wear. It's a first date so I'm not sure if I'll want strictly sex or something more, so preferably a spray that could go either way. The sprays I have appropriate for a date are: Babe, PSEL, Desire Me Plus, Xist4w, Innocence, Tease, Temptress, Connections, Cohesion4w, Celebrity4w, Love Boat, Vibe, Flirt, Crush, and Fantasy. I also have the Desire Me oil. I probably won't do the unisex sprays since I find the women's sprays get really strong hits. Maybe connections though, who knows.

Aside from just figuring out which blend to wear for tomorrow, in general I'm curious what your experiences are with alpha vs beta males and their reactions to different pheromones. I definitely noticed men pushing my boundaries at work with Innocence and certain guys arguing with me while wearing Temptress. Other guys reacted quite well.

I'm at a point where I've bought so many pheromones I'm overwhelmed with choices every time I leave the house, lol! I also have a bunch of LPMP pheromones I can wear, but I've had such great success with the XS brands that I'd rather stick with a brand I know for sure works, especially for a first date. I'll be sure to report back on whatever pheromone I wear tomorrow and how the date goes in my journal.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

I think it's a matter of "knowing your audience" type thing.

Some alphas like a challange (strong woman), some want to fight them. Same with beta. Some are turned on, some intimidared.

If you are going for a particular person you don't know well enough to judge reaction, stick with the flirty social type blends. If you know your target better, choose accordingly. Does super sexy turn him on or scare him off? Does super feminine make him feel like he can walk all over you, or make him feel like you're a prize to be protected and cared for?

Sometimes you just throw caution to the wind and wing it, lol, but that's my 2c ^_~
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I think it's a matter of "knowing your audience" type thing.

Some alphas like a challange (strong woman), some want to fight them. Same with beta. Some are turned on, some intimidared.

If you are going for a particular person you don't know well enough to judge reaction, stick with the flirty social type blends. If you know your target better, choose accordingly. Does super sexy turn him on or scare him off? Does super feminine make him feel like he can walk all over you, or make him feel like you're a prize to be protected and cared for?

Sometimes you just throw caution to the wind and wing it, lol, but that's my 2c ^_~
      Thanks, well said. I'm leaning towards babe, tease or psel as of right now
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X