yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins & Menopause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copulins & Menopause

Just wondering...if copulins are fatty acids excreted by fertile women...would I need to use more copulins as I am past Menopause & no longer fertile? I would assume so. Question is how much? I don't want to go around smelling like I just had sex all day.....that would be distracting!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Don't quote me because I took a look at the study awhile back but I believe the study on copulins that was done by Jutte used 3 types of copulins, one that mimicked ovulation another during menstruation and I forget the third type. Men had spiked levels of testosterone when exposed to the copulins that are produced during ovulation. So yeah, I'm guessing you would have to apply more copulins.

Hormonal birth control stops ovulation so I suspect a menopausal woman can apply around the same amount a woman on hormonal birth control would apply.

Hopefully someone who is either menopausal or on hormonal birth control will reply. I'm not sure my input as to what I personally use will be useful as I've only ever used hormonal birth control for a brief stint and I don't believe I used pheromones during this time period.

I use 1 spray Desire Me+ for a little sexual oomph and 3 sprays for blatant hits. With the oil, I use 8-10 drops if I want people up to 15-20 feet to be affected. The latter I can get away with use 4-5 drops if I pair it with a perfume oil that has fantastic sillage. Perhaps a good starting point would be a little more than what I use? I'd tinker with it until you find what you like.

What product are you using for copulins?

Comment

I'm about to order the Desire Me in Oil. I have the LPMP Occo In Red, Purple, White and Ambrosia. However, I don't think there is a lot in there.
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Isis I'd love to read that study.

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I did a rough search (not in an actual data base) and was unable to find the journal it was published in. Can't remember where I read it

Hopefully, I'm not the oldest one here and someone else can chime in...

Comment

I found the study.....sorta. The research asserts that the copulin blend changes throughout the menstrual cycle. Which is interesting considering what I've read elsewhere.

I've been planning to do a report on copulins, maybe I should do it here.

Comment

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            or even in it's own thread! I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate the info

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            If I can find enough time, I will.

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
          I'm about to order the Desire Me in Oil. I have the LPMP Occo In Red, Purple, White and Ambrosia. However, I don't think there is a lot in there.
          Do you not get the results you're looking for even when slathering? Im a fan of OCCOs for copulins because the sillage really amps the effects in my experience.

Comment

• somechick99
            somechick99 commented
            Editing a comment
            How much of the OCCOs do you normally apply?

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            somechick99 it really depends on if I want blatant hits or not. For an everyday wear kind of thing I roll small circle/dots on each wrist, crooks of elbows and behind ears

I've had much better responses with straight EOW that's allowed to dry down and then covered.

Comment

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            That makes sense. I think there is only 30 drops of EOW in the OCCOs.
            Last edited by Isis; 09-14-2018, 03:09 PM.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X