yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Babe and Desire - WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe and Desire - WOW

I purchased Babe and Desire and got samples of Vibe and Bliss (which I have not tried yet).

I started off with Babe. Honestly, it smells terrible. I made the mistake of doing it in my bathroom with the door closed and it gave me the worst headache. This was a huge difference from Androtics stuff because their stuff smelled amazing right out of the bottle. But after Babe dried the bad initial smell went away. I applied a little of my own perfume over top just in case. I sprayed 3 sprays. I felt light-headed but still went to the store to just try it out. The male cashier at the corner store surprisingly gave me an extra bag of wood (which was interesting because he could have got in trouble giving something away for free but nice of him, 1st thing I noticed).

I was having a backyard fire with my ex-boyfriend (he is my good friend even though we aren't together anymore, I still love him, he just needs to get his life together) anyway it was great, we had fun roasting smores and I drank and smoked a bit of weed. So did he. I showered and sprayed 2 spritz of Desire. Desire smelled a lot better than Babe and did not give me a headache. I told him about the mones and asked him, "Did you notice anything different?" and he smelled me and said no but it smelled better than my mones from Androtics, as those apparently gave him a headache. I was a little disappointed but I decided not to care too much about it.

So we are watching netflix on my bed and I felt pretty sleepy, he was cuddling with me and asked if I needed anything. I said no and accidentally fell asleep. Now, I sleep naked all the time so it was kind of cruel to do that to him, haha. I woke up to him cuddling the crap of out me. He would not stop touching me, it was insane. Like my boobs were magnets and he was never like that. So I woke up and started making out with him and the most mind-blowing sex of my ENTIRE LIFE

Great hit! When I started wearing pheros after a long break it was making me spacey and light headed as well. Avoiding enclosed spaces for the first several minutes helped. The light headed-ness goes away after regular use of pheros (at least in my experience)

Comment

• JennMorr
      JennMorr commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, thanks! I will make sure not to do it in the bathroom again XD And that's great to hear, I appreciate your input.

I always take vitamin pills those days I am using pheromones, they take away the light headedness one perhaps feel.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X