yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Little questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little questions

I have read of one Testosterone topical that has an ingredient that has pheromonal activity. I can't recall which one. I think it was a generic form and there are only a couple of those. It could have been testim too, but I can't verify.

I have no idea what's in Babe. There is one day a month where some pheromones seem to work in reverse or neutral.

Some days i use a scrub and a loofah sponge to scrub off old pheromones. Some of the guys stuff can get stinky. I often notice on those days Pheros don't seem to work as well. When I use witch hazel to clean, it works fine but that scrub does something that messes up my dosing and usual effects. I have read Hydrogen peroxide can mess with pheromones often too.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I have read of one Testosterone topical that has an ingredient that has pheromonal activity. I can't recall which one. I think it was a generic form and there are only a couple of those. It could have been testim too, but I can't verify.

I have no idea what's in Babe. There is one day a month where some pheromones seem to work in reverse or neutral.

Some days i use a scrub and a loofah sponge to scrub off old pheromones. Some of the guys stuff can get stinky. I often notice on those days Pheros don't seem to work as well. When I use witch hazel to clean, it works fine but that scrub does something that messes up my dosing and usual effects. I have read Hydrogen peroxide can mess with pheromones often too.

That ingredient is pentadecalactone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

That ingredient is pentadecalactone.

Does it mess with the pheromones or not?

Comment

I'd be more concerned about the Test.

Comment

Techno, try reducing your dose, Even though 2 or 3 sprays are recommended, I have found 1 spray works better than three on everything I have tried so far. I think my sweet spot is about 1.25 or 1.5. Even over 1.5 it seems too much, at least for me.

Experiment with doses. You could even start with half a spray and work up half a spray at a time. I have noticed these sprayers mist so fine that it depends how far from my skin I spray. From a foot away I've watched half my spray drift of into the air. A lot of little variables that you have to try to do the same consistently to actually work to proper dosing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X