yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to get my Mojo Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get my Mojo Back?

So I started using pheros in my late 40's and was getting fantastic results from them. Mostly socials, but the occasional sexual phero when I went out with the DH. We always had a great time and I felt like a sexy, confident woman. Now in my mid 50's however, I seem to have lost my Mojo. The DH doesn't cuddle or make cute sexual comments as much anymore (however, I think he is suffering from his own ED issues and the tiredness of working 12 hour days) and I find that even with pheros, (I use mostly AD IS/B or LP Super Sexy and something with cops) I no longer have that confident, sexy vibe. I feel old, unattractive, and tired. And yes, I am past menopause.

I think most of the women on this forum are younger than me, but any suggestions would be helpful. In my aresenal I have Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, samples of Fantasy, Desire Me, Connections, and PSEL, Thinker, and Vibe will be here by the weekend.

What did you gals do when you felt you lost your Mojo?
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

PSEL sometimes gives me a strut to my walk but the best blend I've encountered that really boosts my confidence and brings back my sexy is Celebrity for Women hands down. A generous slathering in cops or generous sprays of DM+ doesn't hurt And it helps impart the sexy aura to others. A sprinkling of DHEAS, if you have this single molecule gives me a shiny energizing playful glimmer that enhances the confidence. A great topper!

Babe is another great one for sexy confidence. When I wear this, I notice others are more likely to see me as sexy and confident. Celebrity for women is my favorite for self effects and the fawning treatment from others is just a bonus

But from your stash, I believe PSEL and DM+ is your best bet for that feeling. Some women have reported Fantasy giving them that OOMPH but I haven't experienced that personally

Comment

Thank you Isis. What is DM+? I guess I should be wearing cops more than I do. The only time I wear them is when we go out...
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        It's Desire Me +! I have to wear a good amount of cops when I want blatant effects when I'm not ovulating. 8-10 drops of Desire me oil

• Ladyofthewoods
        Ladyofthewoods commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahh! Yes! I have a sample of that. That must have loads of cops. It's VERY stinky!

If You don't mind, you have my attention. I'm on the other side of this. Yeah, age will slow you down, so will twelve hours a day. When I hit 55 as a male I started undergoing a lot of adjustments and then illness, the illness caused depression, the medication cut my libido way down, then another one gave me ED on top of that. That was actually a blood thinner. It appears a man's blood shouldn't be as thin as the doctors would like if said man wants to be reliable. Can cost a good amount of real estate too if you know what I mean. That's not good for a man's desire either psychologically.

I once read a small book on relationships. The first chapter was entitled Communication. The first sentence went something like,"Communication? What Communication?" For your own wellbeing, some new expectations need to be fleshed out. If DH is only able to be interested every week or two, there's no use beating yourself up. It would only compound the issues on your side of the fence. You may be able to take a page out of a clinicians book:

the clinician should attempt to understand during the interview whether the relationship issue or depression is a consequence or a cause of the sexual complaint so that the primary treatment can target the trigger.
      So much for Bio and Social. About a year ago I started my research of mones. I'm an old newbie. I met a beautiful woman. She was about 30 minutes out from a suicide attempt an in the course of her return to sanity we spent a lot of time together. She deeply imprinted on me, the illest of women usually do How I love you all and every inch of goofiness.

It took a few months for her to get on her own and during that few months, I Got my Mojo Back and still am not sure how. I think she may have used mones on me. The most obvious would be cops even if she didn't wear mones, did you know they boost a man's testosterone 150%? It's not the youth, it's the cops.

I think also she had some stuff with androsterone in it too. Sometimes I felt my status raise even though I was getting used to it dropping with illness and age. It's usually a man's mone maybe it was a whisp of enone instead but something else gave me a kickstart too. Be careful with ANDROSTADIENONE, it can bring men down. it's in Cohesion and Crush.

Comment

Comment

Good Stuff all! Muestereate - I know it's not a relationship thing. We've touched on the subject a little and DH admitted he has a problem with maintaining an erection. He has been working so much that he has no energy for walking and other physical things he used to do. As a result, he's eating more and gaining weight. It's not what I make for us, as I am pretty careful with what I make for dinner, as we are in that age where heart issues happen. He eats pretty well at breakfast and lunch, but snacks at night on things like ice cream and chocolate dipped devil dogs. I'm thinking that if I can clean up his diet and get him moving again, that may help.

TechnoPrincess - Well, I know my estrogen is down, as I am past menopause. I am not interested in HRT as it seems un-natural and confusing to the body. However, getting a hormone test is a great idea. I will look into that.

In the meantime, I have booked myself a new cut and color, a facial, and a brow wax and tint for Saturday as a "me" weekend. I missed doing anything fun for my birthday, so I'm doing this instead!

Comment

Wow! I started the day with AD IS and P86 today. I feel lifted! When I looked in the mirror just now, I just noticed it does have an airbursh effect. There are less little wrinkles in my face!

Comment

Happy Birthday Lady Hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                In the meantime, I have booked myself a new cut and color, a facial, and a brow wax and tint for Saturday as a "me" weekend. I missed doing anything fun for my birthday, so I'm doing this instead!
                That sounds lovely and I'm sure it will make you feel good as well. Happy birthday!

Comment

Thanks Guys!

Comment

Going to the gym will have great self effects , you could also meet people Try some mones while you at it.

Comment

I'm married and I love my husband so I'm not interested in anything extra-marital. I have my Peloton at home and weights so that is where I do my working out I have always hated gyms. I find I work out better by myself and do cargo better with someone else (usually the hubby he is faster than me and I have to push to keep up with him). I've currently changed my diet to dump processed foods and dairy. I'm going that will also help.

Comment

Well, this weekend I totally changed my look. Champagne toner in my hair, brows waxed, facial, bought some daily facial exfoliator , and new, lighter makeup. I look much better and I feel renewed!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X