yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion and the Queen Bee at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion and the Queen Bee at work

I really like most of the people I work with. I'm in construction so its mostly guys, but there are about 5 other women in my company that I interact with on a daily basis. One is a "Queen Bee". She is obnoxious to the men and treats all the women as if we are stupid and a huge bother. I have been consistently using Cohesion at work lately (2 sprays, neck and wrists) and she is a different person. When I ask a question she answers me pleasantly without the "you should know this" remarks. If I say "Good Morning" she returns the sentiments and smiles. She does not refer to me as "Girl" (as she does to everyone else because she can't remember any of our names) but by my name. I have noticed that her attitude has not changed with anyone else, just me. Cohesion is GOLD! I'm buying a big bottle of this and Bliss this weekend!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    I really like most of the people I work with. I'm in construction so its mostly guys, but there are about 5 other women in my company that I interact with on a daily basis. One is a "Queen Bee". She is obnoxious to the men and treats all the women as if we are stupid and a huge bother. I have been consistently using Cohesion at work lately (2 sprays, neck and wrists) and she is a different person. When I ask a question she answers me pleasantly without the "you should know this" remarks. If I say "Good Morning" she returns the sentiments and smiles. She does not refer to me as "Girl" (as she does to everyone else because she can't remember any of our names) but by my name. I have noticed that her attitude has not changed with anyone else, just me. Cohesion is GOLD! I'm buying a big bottle of this and Bliss this weekend!
    I'm glad it worked for you! BLISS should be interesting, I'm looking into that one as well, i have a sample bottle i want to test with the Evolve but the last time time I used cohesion and evolve together i got such great results that I'm debating on just using that combo again and not the BLISS. LOL. Decisions Decisions.

Comment

beautiful review, soon you'll become her princess.lol
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Love the positive review love it! I definitely need this for work!
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Still loving this for work. I need a big bottle!
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Have you seen a difference in your interactions with the other ladies in the office, too? Any of the men? Just curious.
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I love Cohesion and a big bottle of it is a must.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                Still loving this for work. I need a big bottle!
                I know I've invested in one!
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

The guys in the office are always respectful and genuinely nice and I don't really have much interactions with the few other women we have. I will have to pay more attention to everyone else the next time I wear it.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to use this on anyone else, but I have tried it a couple of times when I was feeling anxious and it helped a LOT! Today I was REALLY stressing out due to some accusational emails from the ex (like real legal stuff, not just being a normal ass) and because he was abusive, I get really strong reactions to MOST of the things he sends anyway. But today, I grabbed the cohesion and it brought me right back down. Amazing! I HAVE to order a bottle now!
                    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

What does cohesion do in the men you wear it around, from an attraction standpoint, Ildergreier NuTrix Ladyofthewoods ? And whenever you get a chance to try it around some men, I'd love to hear your experience curiouscat

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                        What does cohesion do in the men you wear it around, from an attraction standpoint
                        For me? I don't normally wear it for attraction purposes...I'll throw on some DM+ to give a little sexy undercurrent to the feel, but for me it's mainly a chill/cuddle/bonding blend. I wear it when I want to bring things down a notch, make things less hectic or rushed. It gives me, and sends out to others, a stable vibe. With Mr Right, it chills him out and makes him very affectionate, but not in a sexual way, not on its own anyway

Comment

• eternitys_child
                          eternitys_child commented
                          Editing a comment
                          this is very useful to know, thanks!

What does cohesion do in the men you wear it around, from an attraction standpoint, Ildergreier NuTrix Ladyofthewoods ? And whenever you get a chance to try it around some men, I'd love to hear your experience curiouscat
                        It brings comfort, but I don't use Cohesion for attraction, but to make things more comfortable.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I don't use it for attraction, but to just smooth the wheels of relationships to make them easier.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Read my roundup for Bitch. Perhaps that is a blend that can help you in life.

• Ladyofthewoods
                            Ladyofthewoods commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm not touching that one! I have a tendency to be very Alpha. In the past all alpha blends I've used have sent me over the edge into "Supreme Alpha Bitch" mode. Not pleasant, or good for my career.

Thank you all for your feedback. I bought my ex cohesion for women back when we were together. I wanted to do a little write up on cohesion for women as an attraction tool (because I was glued to her when she wore it lol), but it seems you all find cohesion to be for other things. Thanks!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You were glued to her because you needed to be comforted, perhaps?

Thank you all for your feedback. I bought my ex cohesion for women back when we were together. I wanted to do a little write up on cohesion for women as an attraction tool (because I was glued to her when she wore it lol), but it seems you all find cohesion to be for other things. Thanks!
                          Hmm, from a fellas point of view, then it could certainly feel like an attractant. Something about the stability, inviting nature of Cohesion perhaps? Would love to hear your thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Hmm, from a fellas point of view, then it could certainly feel like an attractant. Something about the stability, inviting nature of Cohesion perhaps? Would love to hear your thoughts
                            Well it should go without saying that i was already attracted to her at the time and we were already together.... and we had a pretty tumultuous relationship because she's a very strong personality

so in hindsight, the cohesion definitely smoothed out the rough edges during those times. I can see how it was more "comforting" than "attractive" after reading your responses.

Comment

In my experience, cohesion can also attract but its not a major head turner. Men who already know me are sweeter and softer towards me.
                              ??????
                              Men I don't know are more chivalrous. I get interested looks when just running errands in sweats with this, but no neck craning

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X