yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me at work

Last night was my first night testing Desire Me Plus at the strip club! I applied 1.5 sprays to the chest. I also added 2 sprays of connections. I know I broke the rule of testing one at a time lol, but I will always add connections for work since I've read its good for sales. Though I do feel the results I got were more from the Desire Me Plus.

I will say, that stuff STINKS! Even with a cover I felt self-conscious for a bit wearing it but I still got great effects. First, the sexy bartender gave me my first drink for free and then told me about how a big spender is coming in later and he "told him about me." I found that especially funny because I took a week and a half off (vacation) and this was my first night back. The fact he still told him about me of all girls despite not being around for so long is pretty funny. He then continued to make small talk with me for several minutes longer. He doen't usually do this so I counted this as a hit.

I went onto the floor and approached a group of guys. One guy literally started saying "Wow! Wow! Wow!" over and over, took out money and started just handing it to me! He did a dance shortly after, the whole time saying "wow" and "you're so beautiful." That was hilarious and in my opinion definitely a hit! He also told me I smell good which was a relief because I was worried I still stank.

Almost every guy I danced for told me I looked beautiful, and most guys I approached at least bought a single dance. I'm not sure I saw many results or secrets being spilled from the Connections but it was only my first day trying it out. I'll give it another go later on.

Women seemed nice, I got more compliments than usual from other girls. I'm glad it didn't bring out their cattiness. I didn't notice many self-effects except maybe being a little chattier and more confident.

Anyways,, these products are the bomb! I look forward to testing out more. I still have Temptress, Love Boat, Tease, Innocence, and Bliss to test, plus my samples of Fantasy, Xist for women and Vibe. Any tips on which to try next are appreciated! I'm thinking Innocence might be next since it might help customers not feel as hustled when I ask for the pricey champagne rooms.

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Yes! I think copulins would work well as an exotic dancer. I'm curious about how Innocence will work in that work environment. Keep us updated! Or start a journal! I'd definitely subscribe

Comment

Great update, very interesting!

Comment

"Wow! Wow! Wow!". Definitely an interesting testing environment and I'm sure subscribing!

You gotta get Baby too.

Comment

Anyone have suggestions for commercial perfumes to cover the extremely strong smell of cops? Specific brands etc? Thanks in advance

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Just started handing you money . LMAO

Comment

• MRSNAKE
              MRSNAKE commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya, i found that part pretty funny as well.

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              I can just see it too

You guys can disregard my question about the scents/perfumes to cover the smell....I picked up some Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent and it works like a charm! A sophisticated fruity scent with vanilla undertones. Love it

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
              Last night was my first night testing Desire Me Plus at the strip club! I applied 1.5 sprays to the chest. I also added 2 sprays of connections. I know I broke the rule of testing one at a time lol, but I will always add connections for work since I've read its good for sales. Though I do feel the results I got were more from the Desire Me Plus.

I will say, that stuff STINKS! Even with a cover I felt self-conscious for a bit wearing it but I still got great effects. First, the sexy bartender gave me my first drink for free and then told me about how a big spender is coming in later and he "told him about me." I found that especially funny because I took a week and a half off (vacation) and this was my first night back. The fact he still told him about me of all girls despite not being around for so long is pretty funny. He then continued to make small talk with me for several minutes longer. He doen't usually do this so I counted this as a hit.

I went onto the floor and approached a group of guys. One guy literally started saying "Wow! Wow! Wow!" over and over, took out money and started just handing it to me! He did a dance shortly after, the whole time saying "wow" and "you're so beautiful." That was hilarious and in my opinion definitely a hit! He also told me I smell good which was a relief because I was worried I still stank.

Almost every guy I danced for told me I looked beautiful, and most guys I approached at least bought a single dance. I'm not sure I saw many results or secrets being spilled from the Connections but it was only my first day trying it out. I'll give it another go later on.

Women seemed nice, I got more compliments than usual from other girls. I'm glad it didn't bring out their cattiness. I didn't notice many self-effects except maybe being a little chattier and more confident.

Anyways,, these products are the bomb! I look forward to testing out more. I still have Temptress, Love Boat, Tease, Innocence, and Bliss to test, plus my samples of Fantasy, Xist for women and Vibe. Any tips on which to try next are appreciated! I'm thinking Innocence might be next since it might help customers not feel as hustled when I ask for the pricey champagne rooms.

lovely review. I'm think desire me plus would be a good for those in the sugar bowl, so I ordered it because of your review.
              thank you.
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

lovely review. I'm think desire me plus would be a good for those in the sugar bowl, so I ordered it because of your review.
                thank you.
                Glad to hear it! I plan to wear it again tonight. It does need a good cover, but the cops smell dies down after about 30 minutes. Enjoy!

Comment

Lmao, I'm so happy for you. I really enjoyed reading this. Can this work by spraying Desire Me only?
                  I think I may have to purchase Connections very, very soon!

Excited for your other updates, OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    Lmao, I'm so happy for you. I really enjoyed reading this. Can this work by spraying Desire Me only?
                    I think I may have to purchase Connections very, very soon!

Excited for your other updates, OP.

Comment

somechick99 how has desire me+ worked outside of a work setting on men? Does it instigate carnal desires in men when you wear it out during the day in public?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X