yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Women using Ascend for work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women using Ascend for work

Have any of the ladies used Ascend for work? I'm looking to get some respect and not fall into the Cinderella Syndrome (getting all the work piled on melwhen there are plenty of other admins that can do it). If so, how did it work for you?
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

I'd be curious to know about this too. I can't help but wonder how male pheros would be perceived on a woman and vice versa. I once received a sample of Temptress by mistake. I was really tempted to test it. There was nothing in the ingredient list that screamed female only molecules. But I chickened out and mailed it to a friend. lol

Basically pheromones are hormones that we produce in excess. Those excess hormones are excreted via specialized glands in the skin. Really when you think about it men and women produce basically the same hormones just in gender specific proportions. With the exception of maybe copulins there are no strictly male or female pheromones. However the proportion and concentrations are the key. When you look at the various blends at XS you will notice that many of the same molecules are often used in both men's and women's products. The same is true for unisex blends.

However the question remains as to how a blend formulated to reflect a gender specific phero profile would be perceived when worn by the opposite sex. Would a male blend have the same effect as if worn by a man? Would it cause confusion? I suppose there remains the possibility of ghosting. If the phero signature just doesn't make sense people could simply discount it and ignore you. Would they just think you're weird and avoid you?

We have seen that recently a men's product (SOB) has worked for a woman. However in this case it was a lesbian seeking other women. What we don't know is was the user more of a butch type? Were the targets attracted to that type of woman to begin with? If that were the case then it kinda makes sense that a men's blend would work. What would be even more interesting is if this were NOT the case. To me that would be an unexpected outcome and would require us to rethink the whole matter of how pheros affect us and the concept of gender specificity.

Comment

• Morgaine
      Morgaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Scottie2Hottie is Est female only? I know they used to think only pregnant women made it, but now know all women do in smaller amounts. I've read that it works best on straight men and gay women.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    We have seen that recently a men's product (SOB) has worked for a woman. However in this case it was a lesbian seeking other women. What we don't know is was the user more of a butch type? Were the targets attracted to that type of woman to begin with? If that were the case then it kinda makes sense that a men's blend would work. What would be even more interesting is if this were NOT the case. To me that would be an unexpected outcome and would require us to rethink the whole matter of how pheros affect us and the concept of gender specificity.
    My sister isn't butch. Straight people think she's straight...occasionally bi, because she does carry herself tomboyish when she isn't wearing heels. I think it confuses them. LOL. The length of her hair hangs just shy of her butt and she regularly wears heels. To give you a better idea. The picture below is very similar (even exact) to her mode of dress/level of femininity. These are all variations of something she would wear except with blood red/burgundy lipstick & a black dress instead of white

__________________________________________________ ___________

To OP, I don't think you'll get much feedback from women wearing male pheros from XS. My sister did try Dominant Ascend recently...which is differen't from Ascend, though I'm not sure what the difference is since I don't read descriptors of male pheros. If Dominant Ascend is anything like Ascend I think it would work well on a woman at work if she is in a managerial position. With dominant Ascend people deferred to her and showed her A LOT of respect, it was a bit comical. She was perceived as the leader of our group by other people. I can see Dominant Ascend really intimidating some people so if Ascend is less in your face I think it would work.

I think Temptress can work as a work blend
    Last edited by Isis; 07-20-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      She dresses as a rock chick>?

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Ildergreier Yes, something like that. WIth elements of grunge

So that may not work...Ok, back to square one. I hesitate to use Temptress, as I get uber bitchy when using an "alpha female" mix. Let's put it this way, AD's TAL was NOT my blend. People would be like "what the hell crawled up your ass!".
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
      So that may not work...Ok, back to square one. I hesitate to use Temptress, as I get uber bitchy when using an "alpha female" mix. Let's put it this way, AD's TAL was NOT my blend. People would be like "what the hell crawled up your ass!".
      Haha! Yes, I understand. I hardly ever use Temptress as it makes me quite bitchy as well. It was the same case with my sister, though her tolerance to Alpha female blends is a tiny bit better than mine. I always figured it was None that makes me bitchy but weirdly enough Dominant Ascend and SOB didn't make either of us bitchy. Although with Dominant Ascend I did get testy with my sister, something in it made me hold back

Comment

I'm a very strong, independent woman to begin with, so Alpha Mones I do NOT need. But Ascend is an Alpha blend also...Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way...

Comment

You can always ask for a sample of it when you place your order

Comment

True. And then I can test it on a weekend just in case I turn into nasty bitch.

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              Keep us updated!

Try it. It makes you a queen.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

True. And then I can test it on a weekend just in case I turn into nasty bitch.
              Yes, looking forward to the update, if it brings out the nasty bitch I may have order it
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Have any of the ladies used Ascend for work? I'm looking to get some respect and not fall into the Cinderella Syndrome (getting all the work piled on melwhen there are plenty of other admins that can do it). If so, how did it work for you?
                In my experience with Ascend it resulted in more responsibility and more work. It creates the perception that you are trustworthy and capable. So unless this results in the power to delegate then it may not work out as you had hoped.

Comment

Thank you Scottie. Very good to know.

Comment

Im very curious to read about your results. Isis' sister's results with SOB and Dominant Ascend have me re-evaluating commonly accepted ideas about supposedly gender specific molecules.

Comment

As soon as I buy that one. I am kind of sidetracked for a while. I'm on the way to SC to care for my Dad while we find him a home health aid. I won't be purchasing that one until I get back. I am armed with Bliss and Cohesion though. ????

Comment

Hope everything goes well your dad.

Comment

Morgaine It's too much for just a comment so I will reply here. The subject of Estratetraenol comes with some controversy. At one time my understanding was that Est is a mood elevator for men. Based on some user reports I have since reconsidered that. Some have experienced adverse reactions to Est from both men and women. That is to say that it put them in a bad mood. Some have reported that as a self effect, as well. This effect may be dose dependent. I can think of one product where that has not been the case. But the amounts of Est are miniscule.

As far as being a female only molecule that is up for debate. Some are adamantly opposed to the use of Est in men's products. This school of thought holds that ANY amount of Est feminizes a male blend and makes women perceive you as a woman. I think this position is a bit extreme and far fetched. Somehow they seem to lack a basic understanding of human hormones. The reality is that men and women produce both "male" and "female" hormones just in gender specific proportions. Women produce testosterone and men produce estrogen. If you look at the progression of hormone conversion you will see that they all start as androgens (male hormones). These hormones are converted to estrogen by the aromatase enzyme. We all have the aromatase enzyme. Don't believe me? Ask any bodybuilder who has ever used anabolic compounds like prohormones or even testosterone. Excess testosterone is converted by aromatase into high levels of estrogen resulting in the dreaded "bitch tits". So even men produce at least a modicum of estrogen. Given this, it stands to reason that thru further conversion men produce various estrogenic compounds including pheromones, of which Est is one.

Evolve, which has been effective for countless people, contains a tiny bit of Est. I've used it myself. No one has ever mistaken me for a woman. I've never been feminized. I've never gotten adverse effects, self or otherwise. I think it's safe to say that SteveO knows what he's doing. If he has included that molecule in a male blend he must have a good reason. If I'd had a negative experience I might have reason to question his reasoning. In the absence thereof I have none.

Comment

Thanks for the detailed reply Scottie2Hottie. I have heard of other women occasionally having a bad experience with their husband/boyfriend reacting negatively to Est, but haven't experienced that myself, thank goodness. I love a bit of Est.

I've not heard of the "bitch tit" effect before- that's fascinating. Bodybuilders scare the crap out of me, so I won't be getting close enough to check any for breast development, I'll just take your word for it. Had no idea any of the male blends contained any Est, but as you say SteveO definitely knows what he's doing based on the wonderful blends I've tried so far. Perhaps it helps lend a slight hint of softness to the aura of the wearer that attracts women, who knows? I definitely respond really well to men who display or project a degree of gentleness.

Comment

I just saw on the forum that Cohesion can temper the Alpha effect of Temptress. I'm about to request a sample of that. Maybe that might be more in line with what I want.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X