yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Equivalent of MX138 - Liquid Sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equivalent of MX138 - Liquid Sunshine

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent of the old Androtics MX138, which was called "Liquid Sunshine" It was a total feel good bomb that was just like it's name. I have no idea what was in it, but I loved it and couldn't get it anymore.

SteveO - I'm looking at you here...
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

You may want to take a look at xs122 Summer Daze. I believe Ildergreier has reviewed it. Try doing a search and you should be able to find her report.

Comment

Will do. Thank you. I LOVED that stuff.
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        You may want to take a look at xs122 Summer Daze. I believe Ildergreier has reviewed it. Try doing a search and you should be able to find her report.
        I love that blend.

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
        Will do. Thank you. I LOVED that stuff.
        Try it and try Happiness too.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There she is right on cue. lol Glad you showed up.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X