yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best one to get me excited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best one to get me excited?

Going on a date with a guy I like, but that I'm not as attracted to as my previous boyfriends/encounters. I really am more attracted to someone's personality than their physical appearance, so I'm not super worried, but I also live in my head and since he's shy, I don't think he'll be great at getting me out of my head. And it's definitely one of those cases where he's more into me than I am into him. What one works well at getting you excited as well as him? Although I've been playing around with them for months, I use them sparingly because I want to get the most possible use out of them, so I don't know that I have a feel on which one works best for me personally.

Why are you going on a date with someone who you're not very attracted to?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Because I've found that attraction can grow, and I think that personality is way more important. I've not been the least bit attracted to someone, then gotten to know them, and it suddenly switched. In this case, however, I just don't think he'll be that great at getting me out of my own head.

Comment

That is very nice of you. I wish I could turn an unattractive faced man into a handsome. But, yes, you're right personality is key.

I suppose, p86 will work, I read that's a beautifier.

I'm shy, too; but once I'm comfortable, glimpses of mildly wild lady comes out to play. Perhaps, after
        spending more time with him, he'll become more outgoing and able get you out of your head.

Do you think he'd be open to using pheromones?
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Forget beautifier! You need something with enone. Something that guys use to get women in the mood.
          Copullins also do the trick (for me at least).

Comment

Thanks, you two! I'll keep those in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
              Forget beautifier! You need something with enone. Something that guys use to get women in the mood.
              Copullins also do the trick (for me at least).
              You're definitely not alone. Other women have reported that cops get them aroused.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X