yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

my coworker got a free lunch because of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my coworker got a free lunch because of me

I've been wearing sweetness a lot lately.

Even though yesterday was a holiday, a few us came in to the office collaborate on a project.

My coworker and I went downtown to take care of some business.

As we waited in the vestibule for an uber, a man in the building carrying his lunch stopped to compliment me on my dress (a plain sundress) she then said to him, "oh you got me something to eeeeeeat," while looking at his bag. He thought it was funny they joked around and he walked off.

As the uber pulled up, we exited the building. I was walking and texting and the next thing I know she's giggling and saying "I was just kidding" 3ish times, next thing I know there's a bag in her hands. he he he

The dude was caught in my cloud and she benefitted from my pheromones. Her bubbly disposition sealed the deal.

I thought this was cute, and felt happy for this hit.

Perhaps sweetness is a sister to babe.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
    I've been wearing sweetness a lot lately.

Even though yesterday was a holiday, a few us came in to the office collaborate on a project.

My coworker and I went downtown to take care of some business.

As we waited in the vestibule for an uber, a man in the building carrying his lunch stopped to compliment me on my dress (a plain sundress) she then said to him, "oh you got me something to eeeeeeat," while looking at his bag. He thought it was funny they joked around and he walked off.

As the uber pulled up, we exited the building. I was walking and texting and the next thing I know she's giggling and saying "I was just kidding" 3ish times, next thing I know there's a bag in her hands. he he he

The dude was caught in my cloud and she benefitted from my pheromones. Her bubbly disposition sealed the deal.

I thought this was cute, and felt happy for this hit.

Perhaps sweetness is a sister to babe.
    I would have been pissed if I were you.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I would have been pissed if I were you.
      I was happy, very much so to see a real life hit. Even though it didn't benefit me, it was cool to see.

Do you think I should have grabbed the bag from her? lol
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        ^LOL. Now that would have been funny

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I was happy, very much so to see a real life hit. Even though it didn't benefit me, it was cool to see.

Do you think I should have grabbed the bag from her? lol
      Now that would not been sweet.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X